• N96owner

jazz, 05 Feb 2009hello everybody........ hey cud any1 can tell me either the s... moreSwitch off stereo widening and set equaliser to your choice and it'll be better than N73

Death, 07 Feb 2009Why doesnt the f@^*ng ring when some 1 phones me,got it 2 days n... moreDisable 3D tone. or set trajectory at 3D sound effects to full

• N96owner

rafael nadal , 07 Feb 2009thanks kenzo ...:) bt one more question?? .. would it cause a... moreYou try using BL-6F on N96 and the phone'll explode and that's 650 euros gone in smoke

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2009is this phone N96 slow than N95..?....plz reply.N96 hell of a lot slower than n95 coz too many apps

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2009the keypad on my n96 keeps flashing. is this normal? ive been th... moreI also have this problem. go to menu-settings-general-navi wheel-breathing-off

• domou3

Mazhar, 12 Feb 2009I hate touch screen phones. coz it waste too much time. Nokia N9... moreur a smart man!! i thought i was the only one that despises touch screen phones.

• Lord Asghar

It is best smartphone i have it and no problem thanks.

• mo

can the n85 play movies like transformers or spiderman 3 like the n96 can?

• Mazhar

I used Xperia, omnia,N95 8gb but N96 is best of all these phones: reasons
Xperia:
touch screen
Hard keypad
Small font cant use without stylus
colour will fade within days
sound quality very poor
poor visibility in sunlight

Omnia:
poor battery
poor graphics
video quality low
poor sunlight visibility
No stylus pocket
without stylus hard to use
third party softwares not available or not supportive

whereas:
good graphics
good video quality
good voice and sound quality
easy to use
sofwares of third party readily available
and much more

At Protea Hotel in Midrand was atending a Nokia Conference! And hald a prototype of the N97 wow. Its awsome! Build quality more lyk the convergance of the N85 and N79. Interface is a duplicate of the 5800 xm. The thng is gona b myn!

• Mazhar

I hate touch screen phones. coz it waste too much time. Nokia N96 is simly the best phone around.Those, who hate touch screen phone, should not wait for Nokia n97. After the release of Nokia N97 the nokia lovers would definitely go to N96.Take it for sure.

• jubairchow

can i installed adobe pdf reader with this and can i read pdf format file and word file as wel let me know plz
many thanks

the keypad on my n96 keeps flashing. is this normal? ive been through the menu and i cant find an option to stop the flashing, at first i thought it would be because i had a sms or missed call, but it just keeps flashing, and i guess its wasting battery.

• 3stan

calay, 11 Feb 2009do u know how to search PUK2 code?ask your service provider for your puk1 or 2, if your account is postpaid

• dgp

I tried one in dec 08 and returned it,washangs many times,far to slow and kept locking up. Tried another in Feb09 and its even worse. same prob, completely useless as a phone or anything else. My old N95 8GB is so much better. Going to try an inovate as I could not stand the feel of the Sony Ericson p990i camera cover.

• Aqil

Can anyone tell me where to find the video editor in N96? I was using N95 before where you could edit and cut a particular portion of a movie to make their size comaptible for MMS, but i can't find in my N96.

I tried one in Nov 08 and returned it, far to slow and kept locking up. Tried another in Feb09 and its even worse. completely useless as a phone or anything else. My old N95 is so much better. Going to try an Omnia as I could not stand the feel of the Sony Ericson C905 camera cover.

• mo

is this better than the n95(8g)?

• mo

can the n85 play movies like transformers or spiderman 3 like the n96 can?

• calay

do u know how to search PUK2 code?