Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• roch

no internet connection and live TV. These were working or but recently cannot go to internet and noth watch my live TV.

• hyper

I hope soon i have ti already cause it's nice nokia that i wanted for.

I love my n96

This set good.Good quality camera,video.But this sets sound has to be more louder.This set is also hangs alot. Its slow.battery also drains out quickly.

• shith

eds, 17 Feb 2011hep me to open my GPRS please contact your service provider. And you want to internet connenction.

• aaa

eds, 17 Feb 2011hep me to open my GPRS GPRS is same to web or wap it is support to gprs you type web addras or wap addres it is working borth

• izey

it has been a good phone, but now its fucking up, the tv has stopped displaying, and i've tried updating the software version, but when it gets to a stage where it will have to download a newer version, when it starts downloading at a stage it will display "connetion lost during downloading" dont really know how to go about it, in-fact so many malfunctioning, whats the way out?

• eds

hep me to open my GPRS

• Nizar

I have a problem with n96 display strip,lcd..Its a bad phone.

nice

nice

• asps

Jame, 28 Jan 2011Any one can tell me why my deleted button not work and my scroll... moreu go to basket put u r vaste mobile first. u got a good mobile and tell any qus

• Sun

For everyone who is complaining about the n96 hanging issue.....Try updating your phones to the latest firmwere....it's speed is going to improve.....and you also could try visiting the XDA developers site and search a good ROM to install.

• Sun

beside its good features, this phone lags a lot and feel like a toy. big screen tho. the slide make it shaky.uncomfortable

• aizaz ahmed

hey guyz need serious help with my nokia n96, my mass storage shows the error which says "memory in use"
plz help me with this... |(

• simbabiz

i love the phone but it hang all da time, mostly on the net. is there any thing that can be done?

• singh s

i luv my n96...but it hangs quite a bit..is there anything that can be done to prevent his...my friend has an samsung e250(not even 3g)yet he goes on the web faster than I can..on facebook it seems to hang the most..any advice or is it just part of having this fone...

• Strawberry

This was my phone when I was in my 4th year high. This phone is almost perfect. With its 16gb internal memory, a high quality 5mp camera and the portable TV. Yes, sure you can watch programs here but it depends on ur area. I always watch 2 or 3 channels only because of my current site. But, I still enjoy it. I just lose interest because I'm looking for a new phone, a qwerty one. That's why I have now my Nokia E5. :) Almost the same specs!

• Jame

Any one can tell me why my deleted button not work and my scroll key some time work and work time not work? Pl tell me if any friend here know. Thanks for your help if u can.