Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• iolo003

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2008this is the site where you could win or buy a limited edition n9... morethanks for the info

this is an expensive phone. 599 Euro for pre-orders, that's about 42,000 Philippine Peso

hope i'll win onec",

this is the site where you could win or buy a limited edition n96. it's a nokia nseries official site.
www.nseries.com/mobile/nseries/app/n96/
use your phone browser to access the site.

Hayabusa, 09 Jul 2008This model does not differ much from the N95-8GB (which I own). ... moreyou are so demanding!

• Hayabusa

This model does not differ much from the N95-8GB (which I own). When this is released in the Philippines I see no reason for upgrading since my N95-8GB works perfectly fine. n96 battery is disappointing! But by the looks of it the casing aint as sturdy as a Samsung G800's steel body. If Nokia would like me to switch the new phone should be a lot better and offer something new! Like my wish list as follows:

1.> 12MP Carl Zeiss, 5x Optical zoom,
Face/Smile Detect w motorized lens cover
2.> Xenon Flash & Video (120fps) 3LED flash
(LED can be used as a flashlight)
3.> Steel or Titanium casing front and back
terminals (3.5mm,USB & etc.) are covered
making it dust & splash proof!
4.> 80GB internal memory
5.> microSD card support (16GB)
6.> 256MB DDR RAM w 512MB Storage
7.> Dedicated graphics chip 128MB DDR RAM
8.> Stereo speakers (LOUD but still crisp and
clear)
9.> 2200mah Li-po battery
10.>Dual SIM
11.>3.6" touch screen (16M)w stylus
but still has a dual slide keypad
12.>Universal audio & video format support
13.>Built-in complete office applications
14.>Blackberry support
15.>USB (not mini) charging & support
read/write on USB drive,gamepad or
keyboard
16.>Outdoor functions (Thermometer,Altimeter,
Barometer,16 direction digital compass)
17.>SW1,SW2,AM Radio support (built in antena)
18.>Solar panel charger accessory

* I don't care if its going to be big and heavy (I love a sturdy feel) as long as it packs it all in there w perfect harmony. Chances are if you bring all the devices to perform all these functions it will weigh a whole lot more. Nokia! make it truly a phone that is all in one!

• snah

even my cordless phone at hme is more stylish than this ugly phone...

• Shahriar Rabbani

I am sure N96 is gonna be a great phone. If only it had more megapixels(at least 8 to compete with sony ericsson C905) and infrared, this would have been the leader of cellphones. But other than these, N96 is great im sure.

• blackandwhite

I love the Nokia N96! Everything:) Nokia i beg of you not to put xenon flash PLEASE:) i just lost my N91 in school. so i'd really love to get this one. im only 12 and i am going to starve in recess to buy this baby. :)

• Dr cellular uk

the best,dvb-tv is the next generation going forward..

• bengalisoldier

clarky, 09 Jul 2008i thought this was going to include a 8 mp cam? or havr i been w... moreit wud be great if diz fone has 8mp but no point hvin 8mp if u cn gt real camera

• clarky

i thought this was going to include a 8 mp cam? or havr i been wrongly mis-lead?

• bengalisoldier

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008s60v3 fp2 and windows 7? seems impossibleyh man tat is 4 hw dere care bout our customer

• bengalisoldier

gregglll, 09 Jul 2008your a nokia insider right? will this phone be release by august... moreyeh sorry i cnt tell u bout us dude

• iolo003

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008go to nseries.com. you could win a limited edition n96 or you c... morewhich part of the site will i go to win one? i cant find a link on it in the site.

go to nseries.com. you could win a limited edition n96 or you could buy a limited edition n96 as well.

• sagar

I m waiting to release this mouse,

I m big crazy abt little mouse little computer Nokia N96,
Oh! wt an Idea to launch of nokia business planner
gr8

BYE
SAGAR-Idea cellular-india

• MIKE

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008My opinion= this phone sucks why? talkt time = 3h 40mEven with the price of 1800 $ and 2 hours talktime , I'll buy it , but I'm so strict about guaranty and it should have it . It's important for me .

My opinion= this phone sucks why? talkt time = 3h 40m

bengalisoldier, 08 Jul 2008i work at nokia and i have seen some amazing stuff. they have on... mores60v3 fp2 and windows 7? seems impossible

• gregglll

bengalisoldier, 09 Jul 2008dey will release nokia tube it has touch screen fink it will rel... moreyour a nokia insider right? will this phone be release by august, how much will it cost in US dollars?

• gregglll

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2008August, august august!!!!cccoooooll!!!thanks..
hop it will be available as well here in the philippines by then. cant wait holding one and that would be 3 weeks from nowc",