Nokia N96

Nokia N96

Hayabusa, 09 Jul 2008This model does not differ much from the N95-8GB (which I own). ... moreyou are so demanding!

• Hayabusa

This model does not differ much from the N95-8GB (which I own). When this is released in the Philippines I see no reason for upgrading since my N95-8GB works perfectly fine. n96 battery is disappointing! But by the looks of it the casing aint as sturdy as a Samsung G800's steel body. If Nokia would like me to switch the new phone should be a lot better and offer something new! Like my wish list as follows:

1.> 12MP Carl Zeiss, 5x Optical zoom,
Face/Smile Detect w motorized lens cover
2.> Xenon Flash & Video (120fps) 3LED flash
(LED can be used as a flashlight)
3.> Steel or Titanium casing front and back
terminals (3.5mm,USB & etc.) are covered
making it dust & splash proof!
4.> 80GB internal memory
5.> microSD card support (16GB)
6.> 256MB DDR RAM w 512MB Storage
7.> Dedicated graphics chip 128MB DDR RAM
8.> Stereo speakers (LOUD but still crisp and
clear)
9.> 2200mah Li-po battery
10.>Dual SIM
11.>3.6" touch screen (16M)w stylus
but still has a dual slide keypad
12.>Universal audio & video format support
13.>Built-in complete office applications
14.>Blackberry support
15.>USB (not mini) charging & support
read/write on USB drive,gamepad or
keyboard
16.>Outdoor functions (Thermometer,Altimeter,
Barometer,16 direction digital compass)
17.>SW1,SW2,AM Radio support (built in antena)
18.>Solar panel charger accessory

* I don't care if its going to be big and heavy (I love a sturdy feel) as long as it packs it all in there w perfect harmony. Chances are if you bring all the devices to perform all these functions it will weigh a whole lot more. Nokia! make it truly a phone that is all in one!

• snah

even my cordless phone at hme is more stylish than this ugly phone...

• Shahriar Rabbani

I am sure N96 is gonna be a great phone. If only it had more megapixels(at least 8 to compete with sony ericsson C905) and infrared, this would have been the leader of cellphones. But other than these, N96 is great im sure.

• blackandwhite

I love the Nokia N96! Everything:) Nokia i beg of you not to put xenon flash PLEASE:) i just lost my N91 in school. so i'd really love to get this one. im only 12 and i am going to starve in recess to buy this baby. :)

• Dr cellular uk

the best,dvb-tv is the next generation going forward..

• bengalisoldier

clarky, 09 Jul 2008i thought this was going to include a 8 mp cam? or havr i been w... moreit wud be great if diz fone has 8mp but no point hvin 8mp if u cn gt real camera

• clarky

i thought this was going to include a 8 mp cam? or havr i been wrongly mis-lead?

• bengalisoldier

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008s60v3 fp2 and windows 7? seems impossibleyh man tat is 4 hw dere care bout our customer

• bengalisoldier

gregglll, 09 Jul 2008your a nokia insider right? will this phone be release by august... moreyeh sorry i cnt tell u bout us dude

• iolo003

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008go to nseries.com. you could win a limited edition n96 or you c... morewhich part of the site will i go to win one? i cant find a link on it in the site.

go to nseries.com. you could win a limited edition n96 or you could buy a limited edition n96 as well.

• sagar

I m waiting to release this mouse,

I m big crazy abt little mouse little computer Nokia N96,
Oh! wt an Idea to launch of nokia business planner
gr8

BYE
SAGAR-Idea cellular-india

• MIKE

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008My opinion= this phone sucks why? talkt time = 3h 40mEven with the price of 1800 $ and 2 hours talktime , I'll buy it , but I'm so strict about guaranty and it should have it . It's important for me .

My opinion= this phone sucks why? talkt time = 3h 40m

bengalisoldier, 08 Jul 2008i work at nokia and i have seen some amazing stuff. they have on... mores60v3 fp2 and windows 7? seems impossible

• gregglll

bengalisoldier, 09 Jul 2008dey will release nokia tube it has touch screen fink it will rel... moreyour a nokia insider right? will this phone be release by august, how much will it cost in US dollars?

• gregglll

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2008August, august august!!!!cccoooooll!!!thanks..
hop it will be available as well here in the philippines by then. cant wait holding one and that would be 3 weeks from nowc",

• bengalisoldier

leo, 09 Jul 2008is kool, I like nokia brand but I'm still waiting for their touc... moredey will release nokia tube it has touch screen fink it will release in diz yr or nxt yr nt sure k

• leo

is kool, I like nokia brand but I'm still waiting for their touch screen version. I think if they don't bring a touch screen to market soon, they're gonna get left in the fast moving dust.