Nokia N-Gage

Nokia N-Gage

• UTMR

My phone that I used during college, and it was a blast, since I was able to play great games on it, like Ashpalt, Worms, or FIFA on the go.

• kenneth

i bought this in my first salary as part time

• Sani

Xelant

best phone ever!beautiful software,beautiful times,beautiful phone,beautiful games!

• retrotool

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2020I want to buy this phone did you find it?

Milan, 15 Mar 2020Damn, I found this phone in my old things after 15 years, I... moreI want to buy this phone

• Milan

Damn, I found this phone in my old things after 15 years, I ressurected it and the phone is still working great, my best phone ever

The my best favourite phone all my life!

This is the Nokia phone, apart from the Nokia 3310, that is talked about a lot.

• Butcher

Power full smartphone have it up to day

Haved from 2004 Ngage QD ,in 2018 bueyed to collection CLS version that :) Amazing smartphone

Still have thia phone and still works perfectly

• KIN

The Taco Phone :D

• H2K.

Larry1M, 17 Feb 2017Hi, Where did you get it from? I got it from ebay for 30 $.

• Larry1M

H2K., 02 Nov 2016I just got this again. Just i need 1GB MMC and im good to g... moreHi, Where did you get it from?

• H2K.

I just got this again. Just i need 1GB MMC and im good to go with the games. Oh the memories for playing asphalt 1/2 for days.

• Koala Kitty Kritter

I luv this fone

• jagan

i'm an youngster. I hvn't used it yet. But i' ve heard its one of the best..... Want to use one of them..... And i will if possible.....

• Kabir

request to nokia company, if they can relaunch n-gage classic.
my first fone, my first love.

This was my first Nokia Phone way back 2005 and sad to say it's no longer working because of the keypads. My Nokia N-Gage is still working fine. I miss this phone! =)