Nokia N-Gage

Nokia N-Gage

Tee, 30 Jul 2015I have two still in the box like new :) Can u sell it 2 me????

• i.T.

Tee, 30 Jul 2015I have two still in the box like new :) nice.. i miss my ngage... i still want this phone..

• Tee

I have two still in the box like new :)

Lee, 30 Mar 2015Impressive Touch-Screen Functionality, State-of-the-art Design. ... moreThe N-Gage doesn't have a touchscreen

the best phone ever i got the iphone so far .. and i put it back in my old stuff
and still using my Nokia N-Gage classic one :D

• Lee

Impressive Touch-Screen Functionality, State-of-the-art Design. Great RAM, Super Loud Speaker that you can even hear from afar. Better Phone than phones today. Nice job Nokia, still using it today!

i would like to buy this phone.
can any body will like to sell please give me a mail
nirobbass@gmail.com

amazing audio quality like N81 and n91 but loudness is low compare to n81 or N91 through headphones...I am still using N-Gage classic ..

• nitzz

• Lumia User

I still have this, but there's a problem with the mouthpiece, the person on the other line cannot here me.. Battery is bloated though.. LOL! I'm from the Philippines too! :-)

• Old User(ph)

Wish that Microsoft re create nokia ngage..

Microsoft ngage something like that.
^^ runs windows 8.1

Just like xperia play.

• គ&#607

It was my first mobile 2005 , still love it , best mobile

• Koesfamily

My Gage is My Gadget...i love it

bass, 18 Jul 2014Hello. Im in the philippines too. Can i buy your nokia n-gage?Shure, how will you pay?

bass, 18 Jul 2014Hello. Im in the philippines too. Can i buy your nokia n-gage?yeah

• bass

AnonD-202777, 03 Nov 2013Still using this legend phone the housing was still smooth and I... moreHello. Im in the philippines too. Can i buy your nokia n-gage?

• damo

tinnythekid, 05 Oct 2012Now i use it. :) I digged old cellphones on the market and buy ... morehello

• Kenji

I experienced great feeling with this phone/console.

n81 8gb

By far this the best phone, nokia had ever created. First bought the QD, and later changed it to the earlier model.
The uniqueness, the experience, the memories i had with N-gage are far more superior, even compared to modern high end lumias. We all, as owners of this incredible device feel the same.

Hope nokia will success in strengthening the company's brand feel, the way they did it, back in the old days.