Nokia N-Gage

Nokia N-Gage

• cyruz25

this phone will outlast other phones in existance, have mine for nearly 6 years now, my phones was dropped, dipped and flashed many times but still in excellent condition, just change with new face plate and it looks like new again, games are outstanding and i know you guys will agree that it has the best gaming experience you'll ever had in a cellphone, mp3 player is fantastic just use a highend headset and its like your having an ipod, you can even install applications that no latest cellphones today can do, i hope nokia will find a way to ressurect nokia n-gage and add the latest features in it, my suggestion is just add a 5 megapixel camera and long life battery i bet it will be the bestseller nokia will ever have

• Cor

the design of the N-Gage resembles a taco though,so when you're talking on the phone it looks like you're talking to a taco.But overall,it's a pretty good phone eventhough i lacks camera

Yes but IMO, n gage is unique from any other phone, iwouldnt be embarrased to walk down the street talking into a phone sideways everyone will be all like, eyyy wahts that? Ill be all like thats mah' sweeet n gage, its a unique phone, thats why i want it.

IMO there is no point in getting the Nokie N-Gage now. You would be better off getting something like the N73, N95, N95 8GB or the N81. They will support the new N-gage platform. Plus they are better phones.

I have an n gage on layby cant wait to get it, its like the maddest phone ever.. cept sidetalking...not for me, imer putting games on this thing :D

• ibrarr

salam
I m n love with N-Gage. Plz tell me that wether I should buy N-Gage or not. Plz reply me . Sorry for my English. Take care all of u.

• Saiful

Register to download free n-gage
game and software.
www.mobilesmadness.ipbfree.com

• neithan

i love n-gage plzzz help me how to download a free games? please

• Jenny

I really like my phone. I've been using it for 3 years now.I Love to play the games and also my kids its perfect to play with not like other units.

• Divyesh

damn good
been almost 5yrs since i began using it
no probs at all....

• phillFree

its the best phone so far but its games are hard to find. can someone help me out?

• SavageDragon

I found an app that would tripple your ngage battery power, this is no joke T_T. The app is called nlights.sis, you can do a searh for it on google. the lates realease of this app is version 0.15. cheers. there is also one more app you should checkout. It's called oggplayer 0,71a non mmf. this is a must have app for ngage. It plays ogg mp3's. I compress my oggs to 64kbps and still i don't loss play back quality. It's awsome ^o^. Justcheck em out

• Max Elvin K

1nce mo, mo news on solving U out. 'System error' on power up solved. 1st go 2 tolls, memory, then buck up. Thats in case U won't love the result now Enter code: *#7370# and 4llow instructions. Lets hope lock code is not changed. Warning!!! All user settings ll b lost-thats=contacts on fone, alarms, GPRS internet, installed programs etc. Or take it 2 service men 2 flash the PPM. U can copy 2 your MMC files: notepad.dat, T9UDBOF.DAT and other .dat files marking their folders so that you should paste them back 2 restore some user settings. Problems i've: My 1Gb MMC can b read by my N-Gage and by using card read to PC but not by PC via USB direct from fone. Whats the remedy? Any 1 help.

• Max Elvin K

• MaxElvin

N-Gage really is a phone + 1. 1Gb MMC works well but delays when creating playlist. I don't like the way the card plot was made. Nokia, think of safe removable card like QD. I get 'system error' when powering up. Last song played is always screen saver text even when music player is off. I don't like these problems. Someone help.

• ME!!!

oh my gosh .. survivour phone ..

had it for 4 years , everything around it has broken and only now the phone has started to break

• Dani

the Playstation 1 of the Nokia's !

nowadays Nokia N95 8GB = the PS3 of the Nokia's

i love the N-Gage still do.

• Soul Le$$

I m using this phone 4 more than 2 years and i have used many other sets but i alwayz come back to this set. Its ausumn 4 game loverz, u guyz must try it if u r a game maniac.

• latief

i love my n-gage same like i love my girld

• Renzo

i just got2say.. This phone is Wickedly Cool!!!