Nokia N-Gage QD

Nokia N-Gage QD

Summit, 20 Jul 2020Nokia n gaze qd is avaible I want thise phone plz give me detail

• Summit

Nokia n gaze qd is avaible

DeeDee, 05 Jul 2020Hopefully nokia will make a comeback with this phone with m... moreAvailable N-Gage QD phone

• DeeDee

Hopefully nokia will make a comeback with this phone with more advance features in a small price

my very very first love

• Mack

anurag gill, 30 Oct 2019my first phone..i love it..can i buy it again... My love one

• anurag gill

my first phone..i love it..can i buy it again...

my first phone.. i didn't know GsmArena website already exist before all of this..
i mean before thanos.... jk.

• Richard

I still have it and love using it

• saileshpanchal

super model

• broken hook

the most enyjoy phone i ever have...

my gadget when i went to college

The my great phone all my life. I've allready had it until now.

• Butcher

Power full smartphone have it up to day

Have it from 2004 up to now to day - amazing smartphone. I have also from 2018 in my collection the CLS version also

• Anon

Daniel, 06 Apr 2018A new one? would i be able to get a new one now?? You can easily find Refurb on ebay and once in a while NOS too.

• Mark

orangekiller999, 15 Nov 2014I'm using this phone with 2gb memory card and already insta... moreHow can I download that all 60 games and Dave on memory card ?

• Daniel

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2017I jst bought it todayA new one? would i be able to get a new one now??

• Aman

QD Freak, 07 May 2005Hey!! This is a fone meant for gaming!! Nokia produces fone... moreSir can u plz tell me how to install.more games on hand set

• Aman

NICK CARTER ( skull), 07 May 2005Hi evrybody, I have been using this phone for past 6 mon... moreNikhil sir i just want to know that can sync my contact of my android phone tonnokia engage qd.