Nokia N-Gage QD

Nokia N-Gage QD

• broken hook

the most enyjoy phone i ever have...

my gadget when i went to college

The my great phone all my life. I've allready had it until now.

• Butcher

Power full smartphone have it up to day

Have it from 2004 up to now to day - amazing smartphone. I have also from 2018 in my collection the CLS version also

• Anon

Daniel, 06 Apr 2018A new one? would i be able to get a new one now?? You can easily find Refurb on ebay and once in a while NOS too.

• Mark

orangekiller999, 15 Nov 2014I'm using this phone with 2gb memory card and already insta... moreHow can I download that all 60 games and Dave on memory card ?

• Daniel

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2017I jst bought it todayA new one? would i be able to get a new one now??

• Aman

QD Freak, 07 May 2005Hey!! This is a fone meant for gaming!! Nokia produces fone... moreSir can u plz tell me how to install.more games on hand set

• Aman

NICK CARTER ( skull), 07 May 2005Hi evrybody, I have been using this phone for past 6 mon... moreNikhil sir i just want to know that can sync my contact of my android phone tonnokia engage qd.

AnonD-689645, 04 Aug 2017I want this phone ... bring back this phone to liveI jst bought it today

I want this phone ... bring back this phone to live

The best Game Phone ever with N-Gage Classic

• Raj

Get it from ebay...that will be the best choice

This phone was my first love. Still I miss it. I request to nokia plz relaunch these type of phone. :(

• Esmat

Raju, 21 Aug 2016I want nokia n-gej mobileMe too .. if you got one tell me

• Raju

I want nokia n-gej mobile

• vin

i love nokia n-gage qd..

amit, 20 Jun 2016I want nokia n gage games and memory card please help meFor easy, take a sd card 512MB - 1GB, put it into an adapter which was sanded to be thinner before. -> You got it... Or you can go to ebay. More info about games & app can be found by searching torrent networks.

N-Gage used to be my first favorite smartphone ;)

• amit

Umaga, 30 Jul 2006For its low price, we are all satisfied with it having no c... moreI want nokia n gage games and memory card please help me