Nokia N-Gage QD

Nokia N-Gage QD

• namrata

manmohan, 06 Jul 2010i am selling my n-gage qd at Rs 1100/- only. It's in good conditioni want to buy

• shane

manmohan, 06 Jul 2010i am selling my n-gage qd at Rs 1100/- only. It's in good conditioni would like to buy it

• W. Venter

Hi I'm looking to buy a Nokia N-Gage QD. Please inform me if anyone has one I can buy.

• Bharat

manmohan, 06 Jul 2010i am selling my n-gage qd at Rs 1100/- only. It's in good conditionhi...im interesetd in buying ur n-gage...can u pls tel me how can i get in touch wit u??

• manmohan

Raj, 28 Jun 2010Hi!!!!! this is raj... i want to buy n-gage qd anyone got new ... morei am selling my n-gage qd at Rs 1100/- only.
It's in good condition

• KB

With PSP and Nintendo DS doing so well, there needs to be a manufacturer out there willing to take the N-Gage concept into 2010. I know the PSP can use Skype, but let's expand!

• Raj

Hi!!!!!
this is raj...
i want to buy n-gage qd anyone got new one or handset in good conditions???
if yes please reply..

• noel

i'm sure that ngage qd is the one of the best cellpone that i ever had. pls make a new and upgraded model of ngge qd. thanks

• oyo

lil deepi', 10 Jun 2010I had this phone for 4 yrs and then i moved to Australia and los... moreis there a possible to have n-gage 3, for all the unit model of phone only the n-gage qd i love...fantastic

• wek

KISAME, 11 Jun 2010just buy a nokia 3200 and a psphaha..u r corret

• KISAME

just buy a nokia 3200 and a psp

• lil deepi'

I had this phone for 4 yrs and then i moved to Australia and lost it somewhere.... i really miss this phone a lot...i wud say this was the best creation by Nokia...simply loved it... Thanks Nokia for this awesum phone.....

• shahbhai

arnel, 23 May 2010txt me about n gage i cant aply application you can use SIS files, JAR files

• roan acordon

i miss this phone..best phone that i got...

• arnel

jun, 15 May 2010this nokia ngage QD is very nice to games the resolution is grea... moretxt me about n gage i cant aply application

softwere ultra mp3

• shekhar

jun, 15 May 2010this nokia ngage QD is very nice to games the resolution is grea... morei want some game of n gage qd plz tell me how can i get this from you.

• jun

this nokia ngage QD is very nice to games the resolution is great than n70 and 6630 the game of ngage the full size is 64mb king of fighters and asphalt urban gt2.................contact me if want the 3d and hd games tnx!!

• anzeez

super phone da machi..........

yeah, you must buy an n-gage..it's hip..has many features and it is more durable than most phones and can withstand bumps and falls..