Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Prasanna K

AnonD-24039, 29 Sep 2011plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem Yes,it Supports 4GB SD card without any problem..

• lovely kang

AnonD-24039, 29 Sep 2011plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem not yet .....man!

• Pitchforyouda

ho-ho, 23 Sep 2011I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a pro... moreSuperb. Btry p4mnce can be increased by using nokia mlp codes. After doing it, now i have awesome btry p4mnce. With original nokia headphn music is gr8. But da style iznt dat good. Awesome net speed...

• SACHIN

superb

• suren

Nokia X2 is a good set.But its battery service is very bad.Moreover its display is not enough to me.

• suren

I have replaced bl-4c batery with bl-5c of my nokia X2-00 mobile for better back up..................

AnonD-24039, 29 Sep 2011plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem I am now using 8GB.Works quite perfectly.But 4GB is the best choice

• OM KAPOOR

x2 is better mobile but is not 3gp so it is very bed and gd btry bckup , gd lokng ,

• b k

AnonD-24039, 29 Sep 2011plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem yes ofcourse in ma x2 i'm using 4gb memory card. i yet havn't any problem using that

• banny

ani, 29 Sep 2011 can see i see full movies in this phone..plz urgent reply me...... moreI am not able to download mp3 songs

• ani

AnonD-13154, 30 Sep 2011Yes. If the movie or any clip in .mp4 or 3gp or wmv(codec should... morethank you

ani, 29 Sep 2011 can see i see full movies in this phone..plz urgent reply me...... moreYes. If the movie or any clip in .mp4 or 3gp or wmv(codec should be h.263 or mpeg-4)that is below 600kBps video bitrate with less than 320x240 resolution and below 24fps frame rate, it works smooth in x2.
The problem is by the time you watch a full movie, the battery would be drained 70 percent.

Which is why I recommend my other phone, cedar. Same price of x2 with 3.5g and multitasking.
Here it plays any mp4 or m4v or 3gp or 3g2 or wmv(codec should be h.263 or mpeg-4) file with upto 3250 kBps video bitrate and upto 640x480 resolution and maximum 30fps frame rate.
Even WITH .SRT SUBTITLE

It gives me a 16hour backup even while downloading a 702 mb movie via mobiletorrent in 3.5g and download speeds ranging from 290kBps to 698kBps. You have to pause the unit once a couple of hours as there is the common thing in todays 3.5g and higher phones, gets hot .

Both supports 16gb cards well.

plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem

• ani

D Badshah, 28 Sep 2011I have been using dis mobile since a year. . .i mst appreciate i... more can see i see full movies in this phone..plz urgent reply me...and which ph i take better in nokia x2 or nokia c2-02

• Sodhi

Very very bad expiriece with nokia x2 ...poor battery backup.......very poor screen display .....,.very very poor head phones. ..,..my phone always attached to the charger....while handling music keys can be pressed ....i have wasted my money on nokia..,..so do'nt buy this phone.....

• Bilash

Boki, 28 Sep 2011I realy need more system software update for NOKIA X2-00 with pl... moreAre you mad!!! You would rather buy a N-8 or Galaxy S2.

• Bilash

kakashi, 28 Sep 2011sub mila ke tikh thak hai. but battery backup is reallyyyyyyyyyy... moreCamera is 5mp. You can say that its quality is not that good. But I'll say that its camera quality is not that bad.

• Boki

I realy need more system software update for NOKIA X2-00 with player visualisation and dolby digital and digital surround sound.And task manager like the one in PC Desktop Windows 7 for real grafic monitor of CPU and memory ram use in real time and with seriousely Artificial Intelligence Virtual Assistant like Guile 3D Studio Virtual Assistant Denise.And with Software Support of Windows 7 or Windows 8 Phone Eddition for NOKIA X2-00.Please.

I want to buy.what should I do?please help me .