Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

ani, 29 Sep 2011 can see i see full movies in this phone..plz urgent reply me...... moreYes. If the movie or any clip in .mp4 or 3gp or wmv(codec should be h.263 or mpeg-4)that is below 600kBps video bitrate with less than 320x240 resolution and below 24fps frame rate, it works smooth in x2.
The problem is by the time you watch a full movie, the battery would be drained 70 percent.

Which is why I recommend my other phone, cedar. Same price of x2 with 3.5g and multitasking.
Here it plays any mp4 or m4v or 3gp or 3g2 or wmv(codec should be h.263 or mpeg-4) file with upto 3250 kBps video bitrate and upto 640x480 resolution and maximum 30fps frame rate.
Even WITH .SRT SUBTITLE

It gives me a 16hour backup even while downloading a 702 mb movie via mobiletorrent in 3.5g and download speeds ranging from 290kBps to 698kBps. You have to pause the unit once a couple of hours as there is the common thing in todays 3.5g and higher phones, gets hot .

Both supports 16gb cards well.

plz tell me that Nokia X2 support 4GB memory card without any problem

• ani

D Badshah, 28 Sep 2011I have been using dis mobile since a year. . .i mst appreciate i... more can see i see full movies in this phone..plz urgent reply me...and which ph i take better in nokia x2 or nokia c2-02

• Sodhi

Very very bad expiriece with nokia x2 ...poor battery backup.......very poor screen display .....,.very very poor head phones. ..,..my phone always attached to the charger....while handling music keys can be pressed ....i have wasted my money on nokia..,..so do'nt buy this phone.....

• Bilash

Boki, 28 Sep 2011I realy need more system software update for NOKIA X2-00 with pl... moreAre you mad!!! You would rather buy a N-8 or Galaxy S2.

• Bilash

kakashi, 28 Sep 2011sub mila ke tikh thak hai. but battery backup is reallyyyyyyyyyy... moreCamera is 5mp. You can say that its quality is not that good. But I'll say that its camera quality is not that bad.

• Boki

I realy need more system software update for NOKIA X2-00 with player visualisation and dolby digital and digital surround sound.And task manager like the one in PC Desktop Windows 7 for real grafic monitor of CPU and memory ram use in real time and with seriousely Artificial Intelligence Virtual Assistant like Guile 3D Studio Virtual Assistant Denise.And with Software Support of Windows 7 or Windows 8 Phone Eddition for NOKIA X2-00.Please.

I want to buy.what should I do?please help me .

• Shahrukh Azeem

Everything is fine in Nokia X2 except the camera. It has some problem. Night images are not good and some images get overlap.

• Palak

hi nokia x2 is very good handest phon and battry back is also good

• kakashi

sub mila ke tikh thak hai. but battery backup is reallyyyyyyyyyyy pooooor and camera is not 5MP. nokia can do better.

• sandy

thik thak hai but me tho nahi lounga

• D Badshah

I have been using dis mobile since a year. . .i mst appreciate it. . .really nice experience. . .it hv ol d fucntions . . .i use to update its software within a interval of 3 months. . .which realize me to improve more smartness of it.

• digvijay

what are all the improvements in the latest firmware..8.17
plz tell..

battery lyf is worst... My fone is always conected 2 d charger...

• RAJAT

NOKIA is a good company. he is almost phones are best. i am x2 user.he is best quality phone.he is very loud spekar.

• vaibhav

worst phone.......................................... i hate it................!! this phone actually does not hav 5 mega pixels itz juz written n very bad experience wid it..!!

this set is full time software complaint

• aibs

khan, 27 Sep 2011nokia is a best mobile company with good servicenokia x2 is nice but not very good mobile.

• jobin