Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• jobin

x2 battery backup is very poor

• khan

KIRAN, 25 Sep 2011my x2 is worst defective peice i saved all my pocket money and p... morenokia is a best mobile company with good service

• sierrarohan

I have been using X2 for almost a year and here's my technical analysis..
Advantages:-

1. Screen Resoulution is pretty good with nice image clarity.
2. If u adjust the equalisers properly, u can get a superb bass and treble through original WH-205 or WH-701 headsets.
3. Internet surfing is good, but it works pretty fast on Tata Docomo.
4. Considering Fixed focus camera, image clarity is nice is sunlight but poor at night. My X2 gives 24.000 fps in video recording at day while 23.976 at night.
5. It plays videos in 320x240 upto 30 fps in MPEG4/H.264 AAC format. I've verified this.
Disadvantages:-
1. Software/Firmware is buggy.
2. Battery Back-up is very poor.
3. Music keys can easlily mispressed.
4. High resolution Images (above 8MP) takes very much time to load properly.
5. Music output of stereo speakers is good, but not fulfil the expectations of a 'music phone'.

• vichu

no guys u r wrong .....according to me camera res is superb

• Aran

Sanusha, 24 Sep 2011Am so friendly with this Nokia x2,but i wants to know that, how ... moreUnfortunately in this S40 series there is no light adjustments.

• KIRAN

my x2 is worst defective peice i saved all my pocket money and purchase it ..but itz really waste dream to take. 5 mega pixel cam nly not working ? just 4 monthz over . i am even up set with nokia care . and decided not to trust nokia new model phones i am un lucky person to have dis x2

yogi, 24 Sep 2011hi guys i bought this ph. and im facing the prblm with the flash... more@ Yogi - Your mobile camera should be covered, so simply remove that cover...then you will be able to click good photos

• Som No Lent

Jayaprakash, 24 Sep 2011Friends its too hard to type. And always getting switch off when... moreJayaprakash.. there must be something wrong with ur x2. possibilities are high that ur one is not original. because i had experience with my X2 which was absolutely opposite to you.. The keypad is so soft.. comfortable to type and the internet speed is also very good. with all the other features, it is very much user friendly. so i guess may be you have been provided with the clone one produced by any pirated company.

• imrank74

Hi Nokia team,
i bought nokia x2-00 it is good but still the problem is that when i watch image from memory card automatically generate imagecache folder in memory card neverthless i delete it.
pls guide a sugget about in it.

good phone of nokia series. you may get more info about this phone from http//:gmkonok.blogspot.com

• Jayaprakash

Friends its too hard to type. And always getting switch off when i delete sent msg's. Internet also very slow. Can't download very quick. Plz don't buy......

• Sanusha

Am so friendly with this Nokia x2,but i wants to know that, how can adjust the led light?

• yogi

hi guys i bought this ph. and im facing the prblm with the flash when i click the photos at night the pic whitsh in side of flash how can solve this prblm pls tell me guys pls

• 1 of a kind

hows the gaming on this fone?

• kriek

hey at least its better then the nokia 6230i!!!!!!!!!

• RAJA

ho-ho, 23 Sep 2011I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a pro... moreAre you using Reliance network?

• manigudan

What are type of Nokiax2

ho-ho, 23 Sep 2011I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a pro... more1. my messages are interchangeably stored in different inboxes. This is crazy.
2. I can't hear the voice at the other end and vice versa. Very very poor.
3. 5 MP camera but the resolution is terrible.

I want to return this.

• ho-ho

I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a problem almost at any time when I am calling and speaking with somebody. I can not hear well what is the other person on the opposite side speakin .

• Dolapo

Why is that this phone is cost than the mutlipad?