Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• ho-ho

I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a problem almost at any time when I am calling and speaking with somebody. I can not hear well what is the other person on the opposite side speakin .

• Dolapo

Why is that this phone is cost than the mutlipad?

• kgn

i accept that this is a good phone for me

• Samar

Battery backup too poor.

• chandu

worth buying....!

This is a superb phone. worth the money, plus excellent battery life for people who talk min 4hrs daily n music 5-8hrs. Although not satisfied with 5MP camera, but still not an big issue.

www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Best_Value_for_Mon­ey_Mobile_Phones/551-113861-558.html

www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Top_5_Phones_Under­_Rs_5000/551-114825-558-2.html

No x2 anywhere

yatinkumar, 21 Sep 2011Hi All, Please tell me how are the keys of these photo.. I sa... moreYes.
Read the gsmarena review too.

chetan, 22 Sep 2011I want to buy a phone for using internet facebook and for downlo... moreTry the best in range, not my x2.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2011yeah..little bit hard..but key pad is very soft..X2's keypad is too hard.

Its stated in gsmarena review too. 'defenitely not a texter's phone'. Check that atleast if you dont own the phone.

Check related phones.
X2 is worth if its 2000rs.

yeah..little bit hard..but key pad is very soft..

• X2 - Men

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2011 iwant to buy this is it wise to do so yes it is wise to buy this.I myself bought one and i'm in love withit.Super model, good clarity speakers, good camera. overall a phone worth buying for the money.

• Eve

Amul , 21 Sep 2011Super phone ,good clarity ,super sound but poor battery not even... moreI agree with u poor power battery

• chetan

I want to buy a phone for using internet facebook and for downloading new softwear. And also i want good camera result,Is that x2 is a good option for it ? Plz rply me. What is actual price of this phone?

good phone

iwant to buy this is it wise to do so

• yatinkumar

Hi All,

Please tell me how are the keys of these photo.. I saw a demo piece with one of the dealers and it was very hard. Do the actaula model also has such hard Keys.

• Amul

Super phone ,good clarity ,super sound but poor battery not even 10 hours talk time

• salman_tahir824@yaho

Parveen, 20 Sep 2011Its a bad phone.h q mp4 not sported spekrs sound are vibrating b... moreyas i agree with you parveen