Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

good phone of nokia series. you may get more info about this phone from http//:gmkonok.blogspot.com

• Jayaprakash

Friends its too hard to type. And always getting switch off when i delete sent msg's. Internet also very slow. Can't download very quick. Plz don't buy......

• Sanusha

Am so friendly with this Nokia x2,but i wants to know that, how can adjust the led light?

• yogi

hi guys i bought this ph. and im facing the prblm with the flash when i click the photos at night the pic whitsh in side of flash how can solve this prblm pls tell me guys pls

• 1 of a kind

hows the gaming on this fone?

• kriek

hey at least its better then the nokia 6230i!!!!!!!!!

• RAJA

ho-ho, 23 Sep 2011I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a pro... moreAre you using Reliance network?

• manigudan

What are type of Nokiax2

ho-ho, 23 Sep 2011I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a pro... more1. my messages are interchangeably stored in different inboxes. This is crazy.
2. I can't hear the voice at the other end and vice versa. Very very poor.
3. 5 MP camera but the resolution is terrible.

I want to return this.

• ho-ho

I am not satisfied with that mobile phone because there is a problem almost at any time when I am calling and speaking with somebody. I can not hear well what is the other person on the opposite side speakin .

• Dolapo

Why is that this phone is cost than the mutlipad?

• kgn

i accept that this is a good phone for me

• Samar

Battery backup too poor.

• chandu

worth buying....!

This is a superb phone. worth the money, plus excellent battery life for people who talk min 4hrs daily n music 5-8hrs. Although not satisfied with 5MP camera, but still not an big issue.

www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Best_Value_for_Mon­ey_Mobile_Phones/551-113861-558.html

www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Top_5_Phones_Under­_Rs_5000/551-114825-558-2.html

No x2 anywhere

yatinkumar, 21 Sep 2011Hi All, Please tell me how are the keys of these photo.. I sa... moreYes.
Read the gsmarena review too.

chetan, 22 Sep 2011I want to buy a phone for using internet facebook and for downlo... moreTry the best in range, not my x2.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2011yeah..little bit hard..but key pad is very soft..X2's keypad is too hard.

Its stated in gsmarena review too. 'defenitely not a texter's phone'. Check that atleast if you dont own the phone.

Parveen, 20 Sep 2011Its a bad phone.h q mp4 not sported spekrs sound are vibrating b... moreIndeed it is.
Check related phones.
X2 is worth if its 2000rs.