Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

X2 definitely isn't the best phone around. Apart from cedar its got a few more competitors. Here are a few of them :-

Sony has Elm (costs a bit higher but definitely much better camera and better features like wifi and 3g), C903 (Its price has dropped and it has a very good camera), then the aging Walkman phones which have far superior sonic experience.

LG has Viewty snap which has a better camera, GM 200 has a lot better sound quality despite its sluggish user interface and cookies KP 500 and GD 510 are within X2 's price range.

Samsung has a lot of phones (way too many to list out) to offer at a slightly higher price but with attractive features.

To make it even worse for X2, Nokia itself has a lot of good phones like 5130 which may not have good specs but it is a solid performer.

X2 is the the worst xpress music phone around perfomance wise. Only thing in its favour is its loud dual stereo speakers and a few people might find its 5 mp fixed focus camera attractive at its price range.

• VHJKL

Anonymous, 06 May 2011Hey i bought my last week. The time needed to charge it full is ... morei want to bye nokia x2...what about this modle

• bibin

I am having Nokia X2. I am not fully satisfied for having it. Eventhough it is very cheap I suggest you not to buy it. I am dissatisfied with its camera and video clarity. It is very slow when we try to open a folder or a file of large size.
Sometimes it used to switch off automatically ( NOT BECAUSE OF VIRUS).
The worst of all is IT WILL TAKE A LONG LONG TIME TO FULLY RECHARGE THE BATTERY.
Eventhough it has a loud sound, the clarity of it is bad.

AnonD-2965, 06 May 2011mine also took around 4 hours at first. I updated it and felt a ... moreHow much does cedar cost?

Anonymous, 06 May 2011Hey i bought my last week. The time needed to charge it full is ... moremine also took around 4 hours at first. I updated it and felt a little improvement around 3.30 at present.
Update its software.
It makes things better.
No real advantage but many bugs in the os can be removed.
Makes it below average from worst.

Else buy a different charger. I am not sure whether it brings down battery life and I havent tried it. Just heard it from here

Kevin, 05 May 2011I just asked my friend who working in mobile store... He says da... moreYou dnt ned to acess a lot of net.
Just around 1 hour and almost 40% of the charge is used.
Also while watching videos with headset and playing music through loudspeaker also charge drains like rainwater.
The same goes with java apps.

While in my cedar the last time I charged it day b4 yestrday 7.10pm started with 98% charge left.
acessed internet for almost 4 hours, everytime gsmarena and facebook is from cedar. Plus around 10minute call time , 395 messages, 1.50 hour of music through speaker and 3.5 hours of video (2.30 of it is lastnite movie -fast5) at the same time multitask download via opera mini j.lo ft pitbull- on the floor mp3 (12mb file took 1.15hour) plus wake alarm for two mornings.
And as i'm typing now the phone got 42% charge left. Isn't it astonishing?

AnonD-2965, 05 May 2011Easy dude. Just download software updater from x2 support in ... moreHey i bought my last week. The time needed to charge it full is almost 4 hours. I think there is a problem? What do you think?

• esmael

it is very good mobile

• Kevin

AnonD-2965, 05 May 2011Hey I bought x2 from nokia priority. They didnt said about any ... moreI just asked my friend who working in mobile store... He says dat X2 battery runs out soon if you browse internet alot... But mine is perfect.... Its works just fine

Kevin, 05 May 2011As i mentioned in the comments... You wud need to charge your ph... moreHey I bought x2 from nokia priority.
They didnt said about any 8 hours.
Just 6 hours maximum is needed for completely charging nokia and all phones and thats when the battery is drained out.. It always have a bit charge when its packed.its not even drained.
Check out the manual .

Atleast check it out.
True value for money.

• Kevin

Farid Fancy, 05 May 2011i brought a nokia X2-00 about 1 month ago.. its very nice phone ... moreAs i mentioned in the comments... You wud need to charge your phone switched for atleat 8 and then start using it... I'm using the X2 and its battery is awesome.... I was told diz by the sales gal who i bought it from....

[deleted post]Easy dude.

Just download software updater from x2 support in nokia website.
Instal it and folow the instructions to update u r software.

Here in gsmarena decide phones by considering their rating. If its above 8.0 then its a sure winner.

Anonymous, 04 May 2011Highest selling phone model of India are Spice 5151, Spice 5252n... moreAudi's sells a lot less in number than marutis.

X2 is not good.
it got popularity just that.
We buy things Featurewise we cant be sure of their performance. Until we use it.
Thats how I bought x2 (besides I have a liking for nokia since all my prev were nokias.)
When I used it I found out it didnt perform upto the nok brandrate.
Really lacks clarity.
A frnd who works at local univercell told me 'sony ericsson cedar' is really good.
First I didnt believe it ,
An SE better than NOKIA.
But eventually I was fed up with x2, esp its battery evn aftr updates.
Thats how I tried cedar.
Now, for the past 4 months after testing both in reallife other than charts, I realised sony cedar though just average in features got every one of them at its fullest. And x2 full with features and numbers (1000mah, 5mp...) fails me with below average performance in every aspect except volume.

Next time i'll be careful with negative comments and not just think its the perfect coz I like the brand and they are lying, afterall its my money at stake.

• unknown

i am using both cedar and x2 cedar is good in everything as compared to x2 in terms of memory,sound,video,picture quality,battery backup and ahead in many features from x2 but behind only in loudspeaker output otherwise cedar is fantastic phone in just 4500rs

Black or silver X2?

• Kevin

Gee, 05 May 2011Hi, i was considering going for X2. But from all thees commen... moreI've bought the Nokia X2... Its an amazing phone .. Its jus like the Nokia 1100 wit all amazing features... reliable,affordable and good..... Battery works jus fine for me... You jus need to charge your phone for 8hrs as soon as you buy the phone wit the phone switched off... For me its jus youtube thats not working.. Other than that its an awesome phone...

Gee, 05 May 2011Hi, i was considering going for X2. But from all thees commen... morei have a x2 but im not that satisfied so many problems but for thr price i would say its an average phone . . I suggest that you buy cedar its only a suggestion . . try to test the 2 phones for you to see it on your own if you have a chance. .