Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Panky

Allen, 25 Apr 2011I have purchased this phone just last week, but i am having... moreyou can do anything, battery back up of this phone is poor !

• suhag

this is perfect for any types of user.

I have used this phone X2, for a month now, solved the battery problem, I carry 2 extra batteries, now I have 9 days of charge, I have throw my MP3 player away and only carry one device, I am very happy with the X2

• Allen

I have purchased this phone just last week, but i am having problem with the battery, pls. help...i charged it overnight but i only get 9 hours of use and i even didn't use the speakers for music play, did't turned on my bluetooth and didn't browse the internet..what should i do??can i purchase other battery and install it to my device. I am Using a BL-C4 battery...i really love this phone but i'm very disapointed with the battery, i thought it was 27 hours of music play and 12 or 13 hours of talk time??why??PLS. help ASAP...

Guys does the camera has voice-off option?

• DragonAge2

please stop Comparing Nokia X2 to Cedar. In fact, I do have a Cedar and IT SUCKS... A LOT...

• manu

2,good clarity
3,good flash
4,only one bad is as no gps

David, 23 Apr 2011hi everyone, i'm using my X2 right now, just browsin' the w... moredude open ur eyes wide charge ur cell properly......charge wen the battery is completely down...it gives a good battery back up of 3 days....simply dont spread false info abt such a gud fone

• varun

Hi friends ,i'm using nokia X2 mobile,overall it is a good mobile i.e awesome camera quality, good browsing and also play mp4 videos and also is a cheaper mobile . The only problem is that its voice quality is not so gud and its biggest problem is battery. It gets emptied after small time use of 2 to 3 hrs.So if this mobile has big battery like samsung mobiles and will have 3g facility, this mobile will become the best mobile we ever had.

• juan

v 08.17 update is great. update yours for better x2 experience. It adds 'Favorite Contacts' in your home screen. And other performance upgrade.

• Asim

Its a good phone but it is not listed in the skype phone list, and skype doesn't install, so a drawback of it.....

• adi

awesome phone

• Ujjal

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2011X2 is not as good as cedar. X2 is a good phone but Cedar ... moreYeah...cedar is better than x2.

• rahoo

pratik, 23 Apr 2011not a good phone camera quality too bad,but in rs.5000 its ... morehey dude 1st use this set then after commite..........

• rahoo

guy, 24 Apr 2011weyh!! this phone is best even the price is low but camera,... morethis mob r very classic its sound,camra r to good 5 megapixal and also good working in internet,,,,,,,,

i love this handset and i user,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• fenac90

hey , Im happy because I have nokia x2 , its powerfulll.

• diego

cant use my apps.. liko ovi browser, operam mini 5 and ebuddy.. need some help!!

• Abhi

I like it "ALL IN ONE"

how to open housing

• Ibu

Camera,music,net quality is gud.run in all apps.