Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Siddhant

X2.. amazng phn... runs all basic apps
Its music quality iz amazing..Music is damn loud n clear 2...Also d earplugz provided wid it are havng d best music bass tat i eva hv heard.
N d 5mp camera is good if u r lookin with a prcptn of a phn... as compard to a digi cam.. i'd say its quality is not as good as a digicam.. but ya.. on cn say dat it's quality is as good 2 d extnt of arnd 4MP...
Only d prob is d batter dont even last for 2 days after a charge...WELL dats no issue 4 me..

If u're a music lover.. dan its 4 u..
its 16GB expndbl...
I hv purchzd it in red/blck color.. but i wud recommend white/blue is much better..

• Mithun

Po, 09 Jan 2011Hey guys! Would you recommend this phone? 'Cause I'm thinking of... moreHi,Buy Nokia C5.. instead of this

• Chetan

Aran , 06 Jan 2011i was able to see youtube videos directly from internet.???? was the vidoes of youtube connected to media player & played r directly means ????

• Chetan

Sandile, 06 Jan 2011Nokia x2 is awesome facebook onboard 5MP camera mwv does not mea... moreIn facebook only can u watch any videos in ur nokia x2, less priced phones have features of wmv but thz don't have......it means a lot even though it is 5MP where .flv files of youtube doesn't support....

RelianceNet is much faster than Airtel Mobile Office on Nokia X2. Same GPRS packages Rs.99 for Reliance and Rs.98 for Airtel.

Po, 09 Jan 2011Hey guys! Would you recommend this phone? 'Cause I'm thinking of... morehi im romnick... this phone is really good.... if ur just will satisfy even w/o wifi thennn get one

• sanjana

Po, 09 Jan 2011Hey guys! Would you recommend this phone? 'Cause I'm thinking of... morei thnk its an average phone as i hv got it on new year. u shld go for nokia 7230 or 6303i. or any othr. bt dnt go for ths.....

• subrat kumar pattana

subrat kumar pattana, 09 Jan 2011i am purchase x2 in dec 2010 main draw back is the battery doesn... moreis this phone support 3G sim ????

• subrat kumar pattana

i am purchase x2 in dec 2010 main draw back is the battery doesnt stand for more than 48 hours
in that period of time i am update my phone twise

• ameer

I have buyed nokia x2 this year 2011. I think it is a good phone for those who does't look for 3g. The audio quality is good. The picture quality is very nice. Nice clarity too.Its good for music lovers having dedicated music keys. One main draw back is the battery doesnt stand for more than 48 hours.

• Po

Hey guys! Would you recommend this phone? 'Cause I'm thinking of buying this in a week and well, if there are better models with a similar/affordable price still, pls. do suggest. Thanks!

• Vinod Kumar

vinod kumar, 08 Jan 2011Nokia x2 5mpx given specification,but no even 2mpx clarity...ver... morePlease do not follow my comments about nokia x2 as they are totally fake. I am sorry for my fake comments. Follow Salang's comments about X2.

• dean

my question is.does this phone can read a ".txt" file?
thanks :)

T'007, 05 Jan 2011D battery backup seems everlastin'. Just nice,bt my stereo wide... morecan anyone tell me is x2 worth buying i need to buy one mobile so plz suggest me any other if x2 is nt gud

• Aran

eoni jemseu, 08 Jan 2011can anyone tell me how to use my pre install opera mini and how ... morego to menu ->internet->browser

• eoni jemseu

can anyone tell me how to use my pre install opera mini and how to update my phone?

jeizen12, 08 Jan 2011hello..i've been using this phone for about 2 months,and the bat... more6303c is not available now. Discontinued by nokia. Go for Nokia E5 or C6. Best Nokia handsets. Maximum features at affordable features. Best multimedia and business features in both sets.

• jeizen12

hello..i've been using this phone for about 2 months,and the battery life is not good! the speaker of this phone is not that clear,i thnk 5130xm is better.the camera is good but u hve to wait sveral mins. to delete the photo.. if u are planning to purchase this phone, i suggest to buy 6303c instead of this phone..now i'm planning to swap it to the old nokia n95..

• vinod kumar

Nokia x2 5mpx given specification,but no even 2mpx clarity...very poor quality pictures

gina, 06 Jan 2011Lets say I'M callin a number but dat person is on another call, ... moreYup.. It might flash 'Call Waiting' on your display..