Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• subrat kumar pattana

i am purchase x2 in dec 2010 main draw back is the battery doesnt stand for more than 48 hours
in that period of time i am update my phone twise

• ameer

I have buyed nokia x2 this year 2011. I think it is a good phone for those who does't look for 3g. The audio quality is good. The picture quality is very nice. Nice clarity too.Its good for music lovers having dedicated music keys. One main draw back is the battery doesnt stand for more than 48 hours.

• Po

Hey guys! Would you recommend this phone? 'Cause I'm thinking of buying this in a week and well, if there are better models with a similar/affordable price still, pls. do suggest. Thanks!

• Vinod Kumar

vinod kumar, 08 Jan 2011Nokia x2 5mpx given specification,but no even 2mpx clarity...ver... morePlease do not follow my comments about nokia x2 as they are totally fake. I am sorry for my fake comments. Follow Salang's comments about X2.

• dean

my question is.does this phone can read a ".txt" file?
thanks :)

T'007, 05 Jan 2011D battery backup seems everlastin'. Just nice,bt my stereo wide... morecan anyone tell me is x2 worth buying i need to buy one mobile so plz suggest me any other if x2 is nt gud

• Aran

eoni jemseu, 08 Jan 2011can anyone tell me how to use my pre install opera mini and how ... morego to menu ->internet->browser

• eoni jemseu

can anyone tell me how to use my pre install opera mini and how to update my phone?

jeizen12, 08 Jan 2011hello..i've been using this phone for about 2 months,and the bat... more6303c is not available now. Discontinued by nokia. Go for Nokia E5 or C6. Best Nokia handsets. Maximum features at affordable features. Best multimedia and business features in both sets.

• jeizen12

hello..i've been using this phone for about 2 months,and the battery life is not good! the speaker of this phone is not that clear,i thnk 5130xm is better.the camera is good but u hve to wait sveral mins. to delete the photo.. if u are planning to purchase this phone, i suggest to buy 6303c instead of this phone..now i'm planning to swap it to the old nokia n95..

• vinod kumar

Nokia x2 5mpx given specification,but no even 2mpx clarity...very poor quality pictures

gina, 06 Jan 2011Lets say I'M callin a number but dat person is on another call, ... moreYup.. It might flash 'Call Waiting' on your display..

Alwn, 04 Jan 2011Hey Guys!... i Got this phone today. seeing all the reviews! -ve... morethis very true..im using X2..im happy
camera is not as bad as many claim...

igorrr, 06 Jan 2011my doesnt work write,it is the worst nokia i have ewer had... sw... morei agree..... m having the same kinda problem
its the worst mobile i've evr used.
it always shows a .log file and gets restarted itself

i m having lots of problem with it... i cant play .3gp files from the memory card neither camera wks for longer period of time..... t gets hang several times a day......
tensd.....had a bad experience....
plz...can any1 help!!!!!????

• fellon

i bought mine about 3 weeks ago and the software has been upgraded to 5.0 and its a pretty bad ass phone..

• Aran

momo, 07 Jan 2011Yes I am... All other websites are running OK with good speed.....nokia supports flash player. try to play video which is less than 30 secs. If not contact service provider or nokia care centre. Definitely youtube can be seen because it supports flash player,but i tried a video of 1 minute only

• momo

Aran , 07 Jan 2011This could be your service provider problem...Are u able to open... moreYes I am... All other websites are running OK with good speed.....

• Aran

momo, 07 Jan 2011Hey, I am getting an error OPERATION FAILED every time I try to ... moreThis could be your service provider problem...Are u able to open internet.

• momo

Aran, 06 Jan 2011i was able to watch youtube. But i'm not able to watch youtube t... moreHey, I am getting an error OPERATION FAILED every time I try to access youtube. I tried goin thry opera mini as well, but it still wont work. Can some body help please???