Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

software problem in nokia x2..battery backup is very poor..

• Aran

Lyncel, 07 Jan 2011Can I connect to the internet using the browser installed by nok... moreyes you can connect to internet using opera mini which is pre installed in this phone. I was able to download only games from ovistore. May be it depends on service provider.

Totally fake ph fm nokia.there is no class of 5mp.nokia is 100% cheater.guys I m not sammy or sony fan,but truth is truth.

• Lyncel

Can I connect to the internet using the browser installed by nokia...?

and can I download the Ovi Installer given by the Nokia.....?

Pls reaply....

• vicky

jill, 06 Jan 2011I only have one question. Does it have wifi??? Can someone pleas... moreit is gud but some problem in some feathers like vedio recording after it we play then voice is not correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so think first,...........
2. is handsate automatic restrate.thanks

• igorrr

my doesnt work write,it is the worst nokia i have ewer had... switch off by itselfs,have a broken photos all the time,some folders show up by them selfs,sometimes its like a frouzen in a midle of something i do...w o r s t !!!

• Shashank

A nice phone with good features.
Just the camera lacks the 5MP touch, it seems to be a 3.2MP camera with a 5MP tag.

• SUBRAT

Its a gud phone. The camera quality iz gud.

• jill

I only have one question. Does it have wifi??? Can someone please tell me?
Thanks!

• GINA

CAN SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE...........Lets say I'M callin a number but dat person is on another call, wen i try to call dat number will i see anything on my screen to say if dat person is on another call ? ? ? ? ? ? can someone plz giv me an answer plz...A.S.A.P

• brilliant

hey LOL i bought the mobile yesterday the sount is not so good. only good that"s all. video quality is superb

• sheng

can not login 0.facebook.com

• Sandile

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube ... moreNokia x2 is awesome facebook onboard 5MP camera mwv does not mean anything to the features of nokia x2-00

• Aran

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube ... morei was able to see youtube videos directly from internet.

• Aran

i was able to watch youtube. But i'm not able to watch youtube through direct shortcut given by nokia. I went through opera mini browser and played youtube videos. It is working.

• Mac

This handset is similar to my old 5130 the image quality is exactly the same only difference i spotted is the image size in x2 its large as its a 5mp cam.

• gina

• Mube

Ashish, 06 Jan 2011hey my choice is no different than yours...i also prefer to list... moreHi ashish how r u,diu u already buy it,plz explain and compare the music with others model.i dnt want to take risk bcoz I m poor guy.

• Ashish

Mube, 06 Jan 2011Hi guys plz help me I want to buy x2 but I m confuse,which have ... morehey my choice is no different than yours...i also prefer to listen music through speaker and not headset.......i say lets buy it....

• arun

Mube, 06 Jan 2011Hi guys plz help me I want to buy x2 but I m confuse,which have ... morex2 mobile are very good music