Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• GINA

CAN SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE...........Lets say I'M callin a number but dat person is on another call, wen i try to call dat number will i see anything on my screen to say if dat person is on another call ? ? ? ? ? ? can someone plz giv me an answer plz...A.S.A.P

• brilliant

hey LOL i bought the mobile yesterday the sount is not so good. only good that"s all. video quality is superb

• sheng

can not login 0.facebook.com

• Sandile

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube ... moreNokia x2 is awesome facebook onboard 5MP camera mwv does not mean anything to the features of nokia x2-00

• Aran

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube ... morei was able to see youtube videos directly from internet.

• Aran

i was able to watch youtube. But i'm not able to watch youtube through direct shortcut given by nokia. I went through opera mini browser and played youtube videos. It is working.

• Mac

This handset is similar to my old 5130 the image quality is exactly the same only difference i spotted is the image size in x2 its large as its a 5mp cam.

• gina

• Mube

Ashish, 06 Jan 2011hey my choice is no different than yours...i also prefer to list... moreHi ashish how r u,diu u already buy it,plz explain and compare the music with others model.i dnt want to take risk bcoz I m poor guy.

• Ashish

Mube, 06 Jan 2011Hi guys plz help me I want to buy x2 but I m confuse,which have ... morehey my choice is no different than yours...i also prefer to listen music through speaker and not headset.......i say lets buy it....

• arun

Mube, 06 Jan 2011Hi guys plz help me I want to buy x2 but I m confuse,which have ... morex2 mobile are very good music

• Mube

Hi guys plz help me I want to buy x2 but I m confuse,which have better music in speaker x2 or x3?remember I m not listening music through headset.i always listen music through speaker of the phone.plz help me friends.tx

• rosh_phil

Kanor, 13 Dec 2010i go to nokia care center in sm north edsa annex 4th floor and m... moreHi, software upgrade is not available at nokia website. How much did you pay at the Nokia Center for the upgrade to version 4.9?

• Andre Abiyanto

I buy it...

• T'007

Digvijay, 05 Jan 2011plz tell me....hw is d battery back up of this fone...D battery backup seems everlastin'.
Just nice,bt my stereo widening fails to switch on. Bt dats neglible compared to other beta features.

• Jan

the camera really owesome^^

• manu9030234566

sound is so nice and camera is good

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube ... morehey buddy,on that phone,facebook nd twitter at a time can we surf...

• Chetan

nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no youtube in ur handsets...

• Aran

camera clarity is good. If u get a low quality image zoom in once and then it will process the image and u get a better image.