Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

i m having lots of problem with it... i cant play .3gp files from the memory card neither camera wks for longer period of time..... t gets hang several times a day......
tensd.....had a bad experience....
plz...can any1 help!!!!!????

• fellon

i bought mine about 3 weeks ago and the software has been upgraded to 5.0 and its a pretty bad ass phone..

• Aran

momo, 07 Jan 2011Yes I am... All other websites are running OK with good spe... morenokia supports flash player. try to play video which is less than 30 secs. If not contact service provider or nokia care centre. Definitely youtube can be seen because it supports flash player,but i tried a video of 1 minute only

• momo

Aran , 07 Jan 2011This could be your service provider problem...Are u able to... moreYes I am... All other websites are running OK with good speed.....

• Aran

momo, 07 Jan 2011Hey, I am getting an error OPERATION FAILED every time I tr... moreThis could be your service provider problem...Are u able to open internet.

• momo

Aran, 06 Jan 2011i was able to watch youtube. But i'm not able to watch yout... moreHey, I am getting an error OPERATION FAILED every time I try to access youtube. I tried goin thry opera mini as well, but it still wont work. Can some body help please???

software problem in nokia x2..battery backup is very poor..

• Aran

Lyncel, 07 Jan 2011Can I connect to the internet using the browser installed b... moreyes you can connect to internet using opera mini which is pre installed in this phone. I was able to download only games from ovistore. May be it depends on service provider.

Totally fake ph fm nokia.there is no class of 5mp.nokia is 100% cheater.guys I m not sammy or sony fan,but truth is truth.

• Lyncel

Can I connect to the internet using the browser installed by nokia...?

and can I download the Ovi Installer given by the Nokia.....?

Pls reaply....

• vicky

jill, 06 Jan 2011I only have one question. Does it have wifi??? Can someone ... moreit is gud but some problem in some feathers like vedio recording after it we play then voice is not correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so think first,...........
2. is handsate automatic restrate.thanks

• igorrr

my doesnt work write,it is the worst nokia i have ewer had... switch off by itselfs,have a broken photos all the time,some folders show up by them selfs,sometimes its like a frouzen in a midle of something i do...w o r s t !!!

• Shashank

A nice phone with good features.
Just the camera lacks the 5MP touch, it seems to be a 3.2MP camera with a 5MP tag.

• SUBRAT

Its a gud phone. The camera quality iz gud.

• jill

I only have one question. Does it have wifi??? Can someone please tell me?
Thanks!

• GINA

CAN SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE...........Lets say I'M callin a number but dat person is on another call, wen i try to call dat number will i see anything on my screen to say if dat person is on another call ? ? ? ? ? ? can someone plz giv me an answer plz...A.S.A.P

• brilliant

hey LOL i bought the mobile yesterday the sount is not so good. only good that"s all. video quality is superb

• sheng

can not login 0.facebook.com

• Sandile

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no you... moreNokia x2 is awesome facebook onboard 5MP camera mwv does not mean anything to the features of nokia x2-00

• Aran

Chetan, 05 Jan 2011nokia x2 don't have wmv to play youtube videos....so no you... morei was able to see youtube videos directly from internet.