Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

five46, 31 Dec 2010Sir, in effect, these are all phones fitted with cameras and not... moreDo you know anything about WDP4?

• five46

Ben, 30 Dec 2010Cedar is Rs. 6000 only 2mp camera. Go for micromax or spice 2mp ... moreSir, in effect, these are all phones fitted with cameras and not cameras fitted with telephony. If a WDP4 test was so important for me, I'd rather buy an SLR + a used Nokia 1100. Job done for me. But, we are tlaking about a rounded multimedia phone.

Let me reiterate - I'm not a diehard for any brand.

• fb user

hey ppl..are u able to upload photos on to facebook through the facebook appl bcoz i ve been facing a problem ofuploading my photos as it takes lot of time n no progress of uploading them.. plss help me regarding tis..

RTR, 31 Dec 2010Its a nice phone with 5MP camera better than Samsung in all aspe... moreYes dear i totally agree with you. Though x2 lacks autofocus but it has extended depth of field full focus which also gives good quality snaps. Only drawback in EDOF is macro shots which get blurred. So while taking snap with nokia X2 take a gap of at least 1 mtr distance to get good quality snap. Even new nokia phones like E5, E55, E52, E7, C6-01, C7, X5, 6303i, X3 touch and type and C3 touch and type are equipped with this type of camera that is EDOF.

• Pranay

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2010Type *#0000# to get s/w versionThanx buddy. Bt how and wer i can update it?

Gsmarena Sony ke bhadwon aur dallon ko promote karke aur imaandar logon ki comment hatakar apni image kharab kar rahi. Gsmarena ko aisa nahi karna chahiye. Ye abhivyakti ki svantarta ka ghor hannan hai.

• RTR

Its a nice phone with 5MP camera better than Samsung in all aspects. Samsungs really sucks...

M using phone from last2 months is cool N decent phone..
Current price 4800 rs. only....

Dnt be fooled by other people just buy it. It has 64MB RAM so problem of stucking is solved in this phone it can be expandable easily up2 16GB...

I personally like this phone...

Best phone under 5000...

gandhigiri munnagiri and now bhadwagiri and dallagiri of sony ericcsson

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2010i'm selling my X2. many bugs and slow processing Camera qualit... moreMain sabhi logo se agrahya karta hoon ki wo sony ke bhadwon aur dallon ke jaal me na fasein

• Chamanlal Chamgadarh

Jab tak sony ke bhadwe gsmarena par post karenge tab tak main unko karara jawab doonga. Main hamesha online rehta hoon sony ke bhadwon, dallon aur chamchon ko jawab dene ke liye.

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2010i'm selling my X2. many bugs and slow processing Camera qualit... moreSony ki dalali khakar A.Raja jaisa bhadwa kyon bannana chahta hai.

Pranay, 31 Dec 2010How can i check latest firmware of my phone? How can update it?Type *#0000# to get s/w version

• Pranay

How can i check latest firmware of my phone? How can update it?

Suraj, 30 Dec 2010Yeah buddy, Sony's da best. Whether itz launching d first 12MP c... moreOye Sony ke dalle apna muh bandh rakh

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2010i'm selling my X2. many bugs and slow processing Camera qualit... moreSony ka bhadwa apni gaand mara raha hai

• grammy

Droid X lover, 30 Dec 2010Motorola Droid X is the best mobile of the world with 4.5 inch H... morei think currently the best phone is samsung galaxy s.marvellous

i'm selling my X2.
many bugs and slow processing
Camera quality doesnt reach upto numbers.
if d person moves d image becomes blurred.
dont buy x2 like i did , thinking it got 5mp , recomended for guys who want to crank up the volume as high as possible and doesnt care for clarity.
i was too proud in the beginning but now i am totally ashamed of it after i compared it with ma friends cedar.

advanced users like me buy sony cedar it can multitask and got a fast processing speed + great audio clarity.
cedar's 2mp is better than x2's 5.
it catches images right even if u jumped while snapping photo d only demerit is in the photo size

• GK

Sid, 30 Dec 2010It is really a good phone, and best nokia mobile i have ever usedHey Sid, please tell me about the music quality. I am planning to buy the phone tomorrow for music purpose only.

• Droid X lover

Digvijay, 30 Dec 2010Hei i want 2 buy a new fone...i m confused between nokiax2 and c... moreMotorola Droid X is the best mobile of the world with 4.5 inch HD touchscreen. Even better than apples Iphone4. Go for it.

• N72 lover

No phone nowadays of any company could match the grand successes like N72,N73, N6600, N6275cdma, N7610, N3310 and N1100. N72 has best life span. Mine is 4.5 years and still working fine. Great music and camera. Why I go for short life phones of today. OLD IS GOLD AND NEW IS KOODA KARKAT. I request all Nokia N72 users not to sold their phones. N72 could survive upto 8 years. Thats great.