Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Shambhu singh sisodi

Camera quality is worst than 2mp cam of Nokia 5233 .In real the cam is might less than 2mp .I hav seen this by all propectus as zooming , size of file etc its less than even 2mp of n70 which i m using for 4 years In making a cheap phone nokia forgets everything about quality and other useful things its better to buy 2nd hand n70

• Vaibhav khandekar

• Sanman

• Chamanlal Chamgadarh

Nokia X2 Best buy price rs. 5099. You can get X2 even less than rs. 5000 at some shops. New O.S. 4.9. All problems solved. Those who bought x2 in september,octobes and november were foolish people. If they have waited for x2 price going down they may have saved at least rs.1000 like me. It was bad for nokia to announce x2 price to be rs. 5000 earlier im may 2010 and when x2 released in sep. 2010 increase it to rs. 6000 and now in dec. 2010 decrease it to rs. 5000. Nokia made lot of people fool like donkey and monkey.

• Chamanlal Cheeta

Bart, 04 Dec 2010This is one of the best looking nokia's in years. It reminds me... moreGreat news for Nokia X2 lovers. X2 cost is now Rs. 5000 only. You can get X2 even less than Rs. 5000 at some mobile shops. Now X2 sales will be in full throttle as we had seen earlier with Nokia 2700c, Nokia 7210, Nokia 5130, Nokia 2730 3g, Nokia 5233, Nokia C5, Nokia C3, Nokia N72, Nokia 3110c, Nokia N73.

• ravi

NR, 03 Dec 2010Accutaly this phone is very very bad ,,, looking nice ,,, camera... moreif i purchase nokia x3.
can u tell me briffly about nokia x3.

• Chamanlal Chamgadarh

BIJAI K ARAVIND, 04 Dec 2010Its advantage is a cute phone.But its battery charging time is v... moreThis problem is because of older software version 4.3 or 4.6 or may be 4.8. Upgrade to 4.9 to get rid of all these problems.

• Chamanlal Cheeta

memot05, 04 Dec 2010how can i know f my x2 is 4.9 version ? and the loading in my fa... moreType *#0000# to know software version of your phone.

• Nadeem akhtar

It's nice according to it's 5 M.P camera and its stereo speakers

• Bart

This is one of the best looking nokia's in years.
It reminds me abit of the SE T100
We need more "ice" designed phones on the market now!

The x2 plays .avi files. Tried and tested. Even up to 7mbps. As screen is small, resolution is limited.

• BIJAI K ARAVIND

Its advantage is a cute phone.But its battery charging time is very high(up to 4 hrs).Back up is very less.Phone restarting.Camera has 5 mp but picture clarity is less.I purchased x2 on 1/12/10,all the above mentioned complaints got with in 3 days.I already replaced the battery but the complaints still continues..I am not satisfied with this phone. I want to replace the x2 to other phone.Pls give me reply to bijaikaravind@gmail.com.''This type mobile will lost the customers trust to nokia''

• wave

• memot05

Chamanlal Cheeta, 04 Dec 2010All bad comments about x2 are of older versions 4.3, 4.6 or 4.8.... morehow can i know f my x2 is 4.9 version ? and the loading in my facebook app. is too long , can u please guys teach me how to improve this ? il be glad f u help me. tnx a lot .

• memot05

• gopinath

good sound and clarit,but battery back up is oneday only, headset sound is amasing very long battery backup in head set.

the phone is not allowing to download programs like opera and firefox

• Chamanlal Cheeta

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2010memory very slow opinangUpgrade to 4.9 and your problem will be solved.

• Chamanlal Cheeta

harumi, 03 Dec 2010i'm planning to buy this X2 phone..but upon reading comments in ... moreAll bad comments about x2 are of older versions 4.3, 4.6 or 4.8. The new x2 with 4.9 firmware has no problems. Improvements with 4.9 : 1. Improved camera and video performance. 2. Enhanced music 3. No hanging even with 3 hrs 3gp or mp4 video playback. 4. Faster processing. 5. Little improvement of battery. Please note that if you have older s/w version of x2 please upgrade to 4.9 and see the magic of 4.9 version.

NR, 03 Dec 2010Accutaly this phone is very very bad ,,, looking nice ,,, camera... morememory very slow opinang