Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Hi I have this phone and when I wanted to put a sim card in it, it says Phone Restriction, does anyone know what does that mean? thanks for your help

AnonD-551392, 21 Jun 2016Hi I have this phone and when I wanted to put a sim card in it, ... moredid you try putting another sim card on it.

AnonD-536516, 14 May 2016Try this code four 0000 or five 00000 Hi I have the same issue with this phone it ask me for phone restriction and ask me for code , did you get any answer for your issue? thanks for letting me know

• Ncube

marious , 20 May 2016can i use whatsapp on nokia x3 Hy im on my friend

• alfie :)

could i install viber in x3-02? thank you

marious , 20 May 2016can i use whatsapp on nokia x3 Whatsapp ended support for it recently

• marious

can i use whatsapp on nokia x3

AnonD-519283, 28 Mar 2016When I try to delete messages in bulk Eg.all received calls, the... moreTry this code four 0000 or five 00000

• Cy

Does the phohe work with out touch

• AnonD-519283

AnonD-519283, 27 Mar 2016How to delete messages ? It is asking for security code ! I am ... moreWhen I try to delete messages in bulk Eg.all received calls, the phone asks for security code. What is the security code for this phone ?

Jessie, 28 Mar 2016Is nokia x3 02 a 3G phoneyes. but slow speed

• Jessie

Is nokia x3 02 a 3G phone

• AnonD-519283

irshad, 07 Mar 2013I don't know why the peoples are telling that phone is not good ... moreHow to delete messages ? It is asking for security code !
I am using this phone since 2010. works alright.
Excellent photos
But sound volume feeble. Signal reception poor.

• joy

ya its good but sometimes it hang too much

• hassan

Hi, is there an address to buy from this mobile in dubai please give me an address thank you NikaX302

• Ian Anderson

Good phone but bad battery.

• KAVINDU

Sudhar, 22 Sep 2015Dose this phone supports whatsappYes!this phone support whats app...:)

• balanjs

I was given a Nokia X3-02 as the owner wanted to change over to the latest smartphone. At first I thought it must be a vintage phone but after exploring the features I was in for a big surprise. A 3 yr old phone seems to have all the latest features currently running on smartphones which apparently was not utilized by the previous owner. Well you have the following:
1. a 5MP camera which can be set to high resolution image saving. Video capture built in.
2. a Bluetooth feature built in.
3. a dedicated software (OVI)
4. a usb connector to wire up the phone to your PC to update and edit pictures, names, etc
5. a WIFI setup with optional features where you can access the INTERNET
6, a compact setup PC which you can carry around comfortable in your pocket I
7 a 32 MB media storage can be used directly on the phone memory slot.
8 a very clear audio speaker for music, video, etc.
I browse the internet, use it for Whatsapp, capture high resolution pictures, use my WIFI when I am at home and the bluetooth functions when I connect to other devices and the whole phone becomes another removable device when I use the USB to link up to my PC. I should say it is a great phone for it's age as there was a black line horizontally on the screen after many years of usage and I recently had the LCD changed. Works great. It is a nice phone but has no appeal with the younger generation as it looks VERY ORDINARY. Once you get the hang of it I think it serves all the purposes that we currently need without all the fancy frills. If you have one KEEP IT.

• Unknown

This Is Very Good Phone With All Facalites But Launch This Type Of Sets With Same And additional Features But No Touch Only Type And Low Cost For Those Who Cant Afford Expensive Smart Phones Waiting For That Mobile