Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

• yap

Can someone tell me how to set up APN on this phone?

Hi I have this phone and when I wanted to put a sim card in it, it says Phone Restriction, does anyone know what does that mean? thanks for your help

AnonD-551392, 21 Jun 2016Hi I have this phone and when I wanted to put a sim card in it, ... moredid you try putting another sim card on it.

AnonD-536516, 14 May 2016Try this code four 0000 or five 00000 Hi I have the same issue with this phone it ask me for phone restriction and ask me for code , did you get any answer for your issue? thanks for letting me know

• Ncube

marious , 20 May 2016can i use whatsapp on nokia x3 Hy im on my friend

• alfie :)

could i install viber in x3-02? thank you

marious , 20 May 2016can i use whatsapp on nokia x3 Whatsapp ended support for it recently

• marious

can i use whatsapp on nokia x3

AnonD-519283, 28 Mar 2016When I try to delete messages in bulk Eg.all received calls, the... moreTry this code four 0000 or five 00000

• Cy

Does the phohe work with out touch

• AnonD-519283

AnonD-519283, 27 Mar 2016How to delete messages ? It is asking for security code ! I am ... moreWhen I try to delete messages in bulk Eg.all received calls, the phone asks for security code. What is the security code for this phone ?

Jessie, 28 Mar 2016Is nokia x3 02 a 3G phoneyes. but slow speed

• Jessie

Is nokia x3 02 a 3G phone

• AnonD-519283

irshad, 07 Mar 2013I don't know why the peoples are telling that phone is not good ... moreHow to delete messages ? It is asking for security code !
I am using this phone since 2010. works alright.
Excellent photos
But sound volume feeble. Signal reception poor.

• joy

ya its good but sometimes it hang too much

• hassan

Hi, is there an address to buy from this mobile in dubai please give me an address thank you NikaX302

• Ian Anderson

Good phone but bad battery.

• KAVINDU

Sudhar, 22 Sep 2015Dose this phone supports whatsappYes!this phone support whats app...:)

• balanjs

I was given a Nokia X3-02 as the owner wanted to change over to the latest smartphone. At first I thought it must be a vintage phone but after exploring the features I was in for a big surprise. A 3 yr old phone seems to have all the latest features currently running on smartphones which apparently was not utilized by the previous owner. Well you have the following:
1. a 5MP camera which can be set to high resolution image saving. Video capture built in.
2. a Bluetooth feature built in.
3. a dedicated software (OVI)
4. a usb connector to wire up the phone to your PC to update and edit pictures, names, etc
5. a WIFI setup with optional features where you can access the INTERNET
6, a compact setup PC which you can carry around comfortable in your pocket I
7 a 32 MB media storage can be used directly on the phone memory slot.
8 a very clear audio speaker for music, video, etc.
I browse the internet, use it for Whatsapp, capture high resolution pictures, use my WIFI when I am at home and the bluetooth functions when I connect to other devices and the whole phone becomes another removable device when I use the USB to link up to my PC. I should say it is a great phone for it's age as there was a black line horizontally on the screen after many years of usage and I recently had the LCD changed. Works great. It is a nice phone but has no appeal with the younger generation as it looks VERY ORDINARY. Once you get the hang of it I think it serves all the purposes that we currently need without all the fancy frills. If you have one KEEP IT.