Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

[deleted post]it should be available in bangladesh by d end of november at a price of 12000 bdt...

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2010it should be launched in India by Nov 2010.are you sure...

• Indy

I am awaitin to buy this phone...

hey gsmarena.

it has divx

check the vid here:

• drake

tooo god darn over priced here in KARACHI, PAKISTAN ..
...
local price starts from 21500 PKR ..

[deleted post]approx.GBP.110/- in London.

vishu, 11 Oct 2010Can anyone please tell me when is Nokia X3-02 launching in India.it should be launched in India by Nov 2010.

nick, 10 Oct 2010what is difference between nokia x3 02 and c3 01...........plzzz... morecheck the specs on gsmarena and you'll know to yourself the difference between the two instead of asking a dumb question in this forum.

• vishu

Can anyone please tell me when is Nokia X3-02 launching in India.

• Nokia Rep

Visit the Nokia X3 Touch and Type Facebook Fan Page:

A lot of Unboxing videos, reviews, and photos available for you to decide whether you wish to purchase the device or not.

Raz, 10 Oct 2010Should have added a QWERTY keyboard like SE Aspen & I wonder... moreIf you want QWERTY than maybe you should look elsewhere. I'm sorry but there are too many wants in the mobile industry. Of course if you ask me what I want in a phone I'd say everything eg. 4" super amoled screen, HD, surround sound, cpacitive screen, more Mp camera with biggest sensor, and with the best battery life. But no manufacturer will give you everything without the price going up. Even if they do the battery would not support it as you know a normal laptop would on give you maybe 6 to 8 hours use max. More often than not it only last 4 to 5 hours of heavy use. Choose the phone that you need maybe I can suggest to you the Nokia E7 QWERTY. We can't get cheap and the get every feature in a phone.

Guys I think we should not expect so much of this phone as a full featured phone. As you know Nokia slogan for this phone is "For those who just want a phone" or something like that.
Anyway, battery life is subjective. If you're using it to surf the web a lot , take lots of pictures, bluetooth on all the time etc of course it can't last 2 days. But if you use the phone like a phone eg. making just phone calls, sms and once in awhile surf web and take a few photos no problem for 2 and half days.
The phone gives you the benefits of having web browser, and all other good things. Let's face it even if you heavily use a full feature phone eg Android it may not even last a day too.
We have to be fair to this phone coz as it is very thin in design you can't expect Nokia to place a say 1200mah or even 1500mah battery in right? Every phone has it's downside and upside and it all depends on your preference and how you use the phone thats why they have low, mid and high end phones.

This one is better...!for me this one is the best

This one is better...!for me this one is the best

QAADIRAH MANUEL, 10 Oct 2010i bought the x3 but this one looks much better ... . . . i want ... moreYes, this has a classy look.............go for it.

• QAADIRAH MANUEL

i bought the x3 but this one looks much better ... . . . i want this one :( :( :(

• nick

what is difference between nokia x3 02 and c3 01...........plzzz tell me which is better

will be better if it have secondary camera for video call

• Suleiman

Hello there, can anyone help me with this error? "No reply try again later" when trying to play a you tube movie clip using net connection (3G+), while everything else through internet is working fine.

Raz, 10 Oct 2010Should have added a QWERTY keyboard like SE Aspen & I wonder... moreSo you want QWERTY on this model, OK what else do you want on this phone, say like.....washing machine, microwave, fridge, cooking range, vibrator etc, Nokia will simply ignore dumb people like you.