Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

• D_x6

A,B, 09 Aug 2010plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Choose for me Nokia c6,x6 or 5800 or other bra... moreI wil recommend u x6.Because u also knox x6 is far better than 5800 in all specification c6 is not released in india
5800 price- rs 13400(comes in old category)
X6 8gb -rs 13800(new released)
c6 -not released yet.
X6 16gb is stopped by nokia.In india now only x6 8gb is available.When i was purchasing my x6 i asked abt c6 they said next year.I think there were frustated when anyone asking abt c6.

• D_x6

I just changed my name here from d_n70 to d_x6.After lot of research from 2 months 2morow i bought x6.Its cost is near 13900 but after paying payment as cash n some bargaining i bought it at rs 13750.Its a awesom babe.Bt battery is not so gud bt fine.No hanging problem til now.I wil recomment dis phone to all no regret.Thanks

• HAPPY

awesome fone!!

• A,B

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Choose for me
Nokia c6,x6 or 5800
or other brand in this rang............

• somesh

SHAMEER, 09 Aug 2010stupid mobile....... my network got failed within 5 days...... m... morethnks yaar for ur post i was going to buy this cell phone..

• rule breaker

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2010I have both these phones and I would tell you this. If you want ... moreya its nice phone but cost is small high

• Zkp

Is cdma sim wil works on x6.and how.if nt then give me the solution to make to works.

• deepak

tabrez, 08 Aug 2010Is it good to buy Nokia X6 8GB as compare with Nokia N95 with re... more13300 in india price

• SHAMEER

stupid mobile....... my network got failed within 5 days...... my friend tells that the network problem in this mobile is hight... so guys watch out... its a crap ... dnt buy this phone ......

[deleted post]I have both these phones and I would tell you this. If you want a phone with much more sturdiness go for a 5800. Ifr you want a stylish phone go for a x6. X6 gives a better camera, but has a very plasticy and feminine feel. The touch screen of x6 is better than 5800 but is unnessasarilly too fast which is annoying at times. One problem I found with x6 is that It lacks the rim around its displayt that 5800 has and I am worried that if the handset is dropped it may damage its display. overall both phoned are good. But I just like my 5800 xm.

i boght dz phn n its a grt phn thogh 16 gb will do give sum hanging problms bt 8 gb is quit smooth n wt u hv to compromise is just a car chrgr n car holder

• Yesha

plzzzzzzzz giv me suggestion which one will be good X6 8 GB or nokia-5800 music xpress... M really cconfuse a lot & kindly tell me current price of both mob in india...
Thank you.

• X

Hmm.. Ok, X6 give so much touch screen xperience but how bout C6 which give additional physical keyboard but only resistive screen, since both of them almost at same range.. What would u guys prefer a lot?

• venkatesh

i have purchased the nokia x6 8gb its a good phone with lots of features it cost me 13,900INR
Those intrested can buy it is a good phone

• aniket

nokia x6 is a very dashing,fantastic,wonderful and a right choice mobile...

• Rahul,Prabhat,ritesh

Wow X6 is a really new generation smartphone.i like it.

• Walkman

[deleted post]Ha ha nice one, i want to bomb the nokia factory

objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

maaz, 06 Aug 2010X6 is the best.. Go through the feature.. Sony fone is not ev... morei have heard that x6 has hanging problem..is it true..

• Aurazone13