Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

• LVPANDYA

Nokia x6 is a very good mobile. And it never get effected by virus.i have 16gb version.

• s.s. rules

well pls guide me guys ,,,,crntly 2 cell phs are in my mind Nokis X6 and BlackBerry curve 8900...so hlp me out,,,thankx

• Amar

Dheeraj, 17 Jul 2010Excelent phone with resonable price Hye Friends...Please suggest me to buy phone between these models: nokia x6, nokia 5800 or nokia 5230 or nokia c6....!!!

• malkit

this phone is really good .....i definatly buy this phone....and currently i have e 90

• varun

nyc ph bt feautre same here

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2010hey,all you people out der,,dis is just fooling your eyes becaus... morei guess u haven't tried out the old N91...if you get the chance try it,its is mega killer.

• malika

this phone is really beautiful

• GM

Silly question guys, does a higher class of edge and gprs make for a faster operating handset?

• Siyabonga

Beautiful phone but its screen is too sensitive and it cuts lot of calls I prefer my old N95 8g.

• Amit

Very nice............. but not good to 5800

• hema

it is very beautiful handset and i liked it

This Phone is Pretty Good in Storage and memory but display wise if you are in the sunlight believe me this phone goes completely invisible.Touchscreen is too sensitive compared to 5800.,They should have provided external slots for memory :-(

• sushil

i myself have a x6 16 gb,its truely nd awesume phn.The camera too is too good nd the sound are awesume

Nice...but I would prefer the 16gb version

• PARTH

realy it's nice looking phone.................... i'hv x6 16 gb it's realy looking nice in your hand .............

• Bhupesh Bajpai

this model is very nice i realy watch this model in my hand

• MTN

out of this world

• SONIA GANDHI

the handset is like a bjp means changing

• AMIT.SINGH THAKUR

the handset is flat and good very good handset.

• Kramer