Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

• black_sheep

is it really x6 specification that when ur charging ur fone ur touch screen will never work?

• sam

i am using this phone. Its awesum in everything...!!!
I just Love my X6 alot :)

• gh

x6 s better..

• choi

x6 s better

x6 s better

• bhanu

can some one pls tell what does it mean and where i can find this in my X6 - Proximity sensor for auto turn-off????

Does it work with skype
please let me kno

• g

x6 s d best

hey ppl wat phone is better nokia x5 or x6

• sukhdeep

Does it work with skype
please let me kno

aboudeh, 20 Mar 2011Nokia X6 is much butter, check this: http://www.phonegg.com/comp... moreok thx~ ^^

• Shaz141

sharathradio, 04 Mar 2011get me the best one x6 or n97mini X6 is better

golmal , 20 Mar 2011good phone as beter i like itthx for ur reply.. so u mean nokia x6 is better than SE xperia x8? bt x6 cannot put memory card.. how the price for this 2 phone? i like this phone becoz this phone gt led flash bt x8 dont have.. n this screen is bigger.. bt i heard tat someone say tat android is better than symbian..

• aboudeh

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2011Nokia x6 or sony xperia x8 better? pls gv me some comment.. i'm ... moreNokia X6 is much butter, check this: http://www.phonegg.com/compare/27/Nokia-X6-vs-So­ny-Ericsson-XPERIA-X8.html

• sanu

it is a very very good phone.......i like that's mobile
phone...........

• golmal

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2011Nokia x6 or sony xperia x8 better? pls gv me some comment.. i'm ... moregood phone as beter i like it

• neo

AnonD-2836, 04 Mar 2011Does the Nokia PC suite work on Windows 7?yup....it works try the latest one, like 7 or plus

perfect...

Nokia x6 or sony xperia x8 better? pls gv me some comment.. i'm confusing selecting btw this 2..

X6 has capacitive touch.. C6 has resistv.. ur gonna get bugged with resistive and x6 comes with 8GB and has pretty good music playing capacity..so opt for X6!