Nokia X71

Nokia X71

• Obinna

Melkofficial, 22 Sep 2021No issues at all, I just killed my phone battery from playi... moreTrue about Nokia 8, played a lot of pubg, the battery life was cut short, changed it and now will need to change again becuase the battery barely holds anymore. Asides the battery, no complaint on the phone. And that's the best phone Nokia ever made since Android imo

Carol, 24 Oct 2021Still cannot understand why they haven't released this... moreBecause Foxconn designed this and they terminated their cooperation with HMD in 2019.

• Carol

Still cannot understand why they haven't released this drvice in europe, and why tehy did not continue with this cool design...

Melkofficial, 22 Sep 2021Huh, I hope they will make a better phone like Nokia 8.Let's use our Nokia 8s for 10 years extra and make our friends jealous! It wouldn't slow down anytime soon lol

• Melkofficial

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020No issues with Nokia 8 sir?No issues at all, I just killed my phone battery from playing PUBG Within 3 month straight. I have this phone since 2018 and it the best phone I have ever used.

• Melkofficial

Minu, 01 Feb 2021Better not to upgrade! The 16:9 display with a proximity se... moreHuh, I hope they will make a better phone like Nokia 8.

• Sammutebi

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019Not in stock for Kenyan shops, please supply am in need of ... moreUse AliExpress or contact a friend in China

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Samsung Galaxy a70 better than Nokia Z71But slower in user experience

Please help me to get ring tone speaker for my nokia x71

Melkofficial, 29 Jun 2020This is the Best design i have seen from NOKIA but the spec... moreBetter not to upgrade! The 16:9 display with a proximity sensor, light sensor etc are a rarity nowadays!

• When will Android 10

When will Android 10 be released for x71?

Rawat., 11 Sep 2020Charging issue Nokia x71 and other's nokia phone . et... moreYes, my Nokia 5 was doing the same, I threw it in the drawer and after a month or so it started charging again but not normal speeds.

Melkofficial, 29 Jun 2020This is the Best design i have seen from NOKIA but the spec... moreNo issues with Nokia 8 sir?

• Rawat.

Charging issue Nokia x71 and other's nokia phone .
etc 6, 6.1 plus, 7, 7.1 plus ,8.

• Carol

Melkofficial, 29 Jun 2020This is the Best design i have seen from NOKIA but the spec... moreNokia 9 was a great replacement. Anyway now would be better to wait for the new 9.3 sometimes in 2022... just joking...

• Melkofficial

This is the Best design i have seen from NOKIA but the specs are stupid!, I'm using Nokia 8 and i haven't find a replacement/upgrade from NOKIA YET! They are not serious with us!

Can any user give an unbiased view of the battery life?

• shark

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2019nokia needs to come up with a better front and back camera.... moreIf by "come close" you mean fake beauty. Then i guess Nokia will take time to reach that low

• MrKitlik

Frankie, 04 Feb 2020Nokia please bring back Xenon Flash... Like: N8... Yeah, that would be cool!