Nokia XL

Nokia XL

Price is 109 euro, here written as 130 euro.

• Cancat

val , 26 Feb 2014Can anyone let me noe if nokia XL is the best phone where i can ... moreIn india it will lauch in april. The price is 9300Rs.

internal memory should be minimum 8 gb or the phone have the options to install the app. on memory card.......

hopeless

• Cancat

Please tell me that it support dual sim or not.

• val

Can anyone let me noe if nokia XL is the best phone where i can purchase it? and can u please help me when it will be released in India and at what cost?

• Rock

Again most trusted brand is in market. This time definitely. Waiting for your high end with X(android) plateform

• Ani

bro
can i use play store in this phone ?

AnonD-230050, 26 Feb 2014YES, it has a built in SKYPE APPS and u can sideload and install... moreAs of now I am using Nokia 701 yeah its support skype but for call only. I am looking forward to have an hands on with Nokia XL do you have any idea how much it would cost ?

Ghost, 26 Feb 2014Some says nokia is 3rd class but that a f*** lie other brands do... moreXD

AnonD-1846, 25 Feb 2014Motorola Moto G beat this phone.Yes, but there are huge price difference.. Nokia XL is below 9.5 K, where moto G is 13k. And moto G dnt have micro sd card

GO forward D NOKIA. I'm wait from you Quad core 2+GHz,2-3gb ram,16,32 and 64gb version main storage+ MICRO SD SLOT,8mp and higher preview camera,2mp second cam 4.3-6" screen AND SO ON...

jhd, 25 Feb 2014it not a Android OS Phone...but it support android app. Its Noki... moreHei, you are 50% wrong. It is an android phone but not google's android.. It is Nokia & MS android. They made it from AOSP, From where google made their android

• Ghost

[deleted post]Some says nokia is 3rd class but that a f*** lie other brands dont have life time or performane like nokia.in 2015 microsoft is plannig something big like marching the phone and pc OS.then we will find a powerfull and supportive windows phone OS with lots of apps.android is a cheap and low class OS.I myself use an android device and i dont like it though it has lots of app

AnonD-96039, 26 Feb 2014Hello I just want to ask if this support Skype Videocall and Ins... moreYes, it supports skype but not sure about instagram

AnonD-96039, 26 Feb 2014Hello I just want to ask if this support Skype Videocall and Ins... moreYES, it has a built in SKYPE APPS and u can sideload and install INSTAGRAM as well... Nokia XL can support Video calling on Skype coz it has a 2megapixel front cam. It also has BBM app preinstalled.

Hello I just want to ask if this support Skype Videocall and Instagram ? Please thank you :)

Rohitx, 26 Feb 2014Does it support multitasking like normal android phones?Here is a video for FASTLANE, I myself already tried it before... it will allows u to multitask.

Rohitx, 26 Feb 2014Does it support multitasking like normal android phones?YES, it supports multitasking via Fastlane. The Fastlane brings multi-tasking to Nokia phones, perhaps a first for a transition device with basic specifications.

can we make direct 3G video call by this phone??

AnonD-230050, 26 Feb 2014sorry its not... in terms of built quality, durability and relia... moreNokia is the best.. I use a nokia phone myself.
I actully made a rply to someone who was saying nokia Third class!