Nokia XR20

Nokia XR20

• JWH76

Noneofus, 15 Oct 2021Can I use it as a self-defense weapon? I really need a rug... moreIt won't be as effective as a Nokia "brick"

• Carol

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021Snapdragon 480: 2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 (Cortex-A76) & 6x1.8... moreYeah, i just noticed that.

Can I use it as a self-defense weapon?
I really need a rugged smartphone

Carol, 09 Oct 2021So for you an older weaker CPU would be better because it&#... moreSnapdragon 480: 2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 (Cortex-A76) & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 460
Snapdragon 690: 2x2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold (Cortex-A77) & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver

And yet you say that the 690 is older and weaker? The boundary for ignorant stupidity really is limitless. ๐Ÿคฆ

• BubaWallace

Naserus, 13 Oct 2021After i received mine yesterday. I have two issues with xr2... moreI have been having the same issue. I missed a few important phone calls yelling "Hello!" before switching to speaker, then back again. This phone has a bunch of little bugs to it.

• Murad

Naserus, 13 Oct 2021After i received mine yesterday. I have two issues with xr2... morehello there, the restarting stops after 1 week of use, no restart from there onwards

After i received mine yesterday. I have two issues with xr20. People can't hear me at calling unless i activated the loudspeaker. Mic working great all other call apps like WhatsApp or duo etc. but not the default dial app. And started having randomly restart twice a day when i plugged to wall charger. So i return it. And keeping away from any nokia phone.

Finally something made for 90s kids. Yes we like things that last. Loved it.
But It's too costly in India. Wish nokia made such rugged phone for budget users.

• Wiko

Is this a tablet?

• Carol

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2021While Snapdragon 480 is a capable chipset for everyday brow... moreSo for you an older weaker CPU would be better because it's series is at a higher number? Just waisted my time responding to this ..

Bought one at amazon. I really so excited for this phone. The only things i love about this phone lcd screen and wireless charging.

• lneam

this is the best rugged android device all over the world at this price. Please look the detail specs for this model and compare them with the competition. There no competition for now. None device at this price has all of them into one model, only Nokia does.
antutu v9 at 320.000 points, USB 3 (5Gbit), Corning Gorilla GlassVictus, GNSS dual band (also IRNSS support), GSM modem with 5G, battery 4630mAh, 15W Qi wireless charge, 3 years OS updates, IPS LCD the best for outdoor activities, etc.

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021It's a rugged phone Yes Nokia rugged phone competitor of CAT phones

• Club Tropicana

Toughest phone I ever had fast and reliable phone this should last for 6 years easily so next 6 years no new phone for me

BigHouse Productions, 22 Sep 2021Over $700 U.S. for a SD 480 processor...Pass.It's a rugged phone

• Bocephus

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2021Is this some kind of joke? $700 for this shit! Yes. It's more like $400

At least a 600 or 700 series processor to justify the price. SD 480 is way too disappointing. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Is this some kind of joke? $700 for this shit!

While Snapdragon 480 is a capable chipset for everyday browsing and social media usage, I do personally think that HMD Nokia can use Snapdragon 690 chipset to justify its $550 price tag.

• Carol

mkdad, 24 Sep 2021Imagine spending 700$ or even 20$ on this๐Ÿ˜‚Imagine you talking something usefull.