O2 X3

O2 X3

• someone

does anyone no where to get 3d games for this phone like the ones released with the BenQ S700

• amy

i got a o2 x3 for my christmas but i dnt know where to uy the adaptor thing for the mp3 player.I tried my local phone shop and the o2 site but it isn't on it what do i do.

• nick

Kane, where did you hear that?

"this phone is awful! i want my nokia back :'( "

You had a nokia and think that this is awful?? HA HA HA HA HA

The riffmaster, well worth the money. Camera is not that bad!!

Claire, look at page 141/142 in the manual, its all there!

• kane

the-riffmaster

150 is alot to spend on this phone, i would get some other phone tbh,
if you are buying for the camera then DO NOT GET IT.
anyway o2x3 will sell for 100 very soon i here

this phone is awful! i want my nokia back :'(

• dave

Claire u make a good point! if any1 knows how to change the message tone PLEASE let us know, its doing my head in, it sounds just like my door bell! thanx

• Dave

Cheers nick, ive sent u an e-mail mate! wasnt quite sure if u meant u were gonna post a copy or dend via e-mail tho, if your gonna email it i mite have to send u another address, as im not sure how large emails can be on hotmail. anyway, let me know ! cheers.

• claire

does anyone know any sites where you can download ringtones and games for free?!

• claire

Hey does anyone know how to put mp3s on it? The phone is good but does anyone know if you can change the message tone?

does anybody know which phone is selling in hk? the X3 or benq S700? thanks

• the-riffmaster

I've found the X3 for 149.99. Should I get it or is it really as unreliable as some people are saying it is. My other option is a Sharp GX20 (also 149.99). Any help? Thanx folks.

No problem Oldham... :)

• nick

James, you can't send by infrared.. It is mentioned by me about 3 pages back!

• james

hi, does anyone know how to send stuff from the o2 x3 through infrared/irda as i can only recieve stuff and when connecting my phone to sony ericssons it justd turns off. Thanx

thankyou, ste :)

• ste

Unknown
yes you are right, but go away to the sharp forum, and play with them, and tbh i would not spend 350 on a phone

• nick

Oldham, get Xiliosft 3GP converter... it does all mobile formats.

its like saying a bush dvd player is the same as a top of the range hitachi dvd player, just because thay have the same specifications,
you pay for what you get m8, 120, gets you crap 350 gets you class,

• nick

almizer, they require both, sadly...

"just because it has a slightly less blurry camera?

because gx30 can match a real camera, just look on the gx forum, and the o2 cant match a any vga camera.
slightly less blurry lmao lmao"

But do we want to put an extra 150 onto a phone with the same specifications???

If you want to praise the GX30, go to the gx30 forum!!!!!

• Oldham

Does anyone know of any software that can convert the cif (MP4) video files that the phone produces. I can only play these video's on Real Player when i download to my PC and i hate using real player. Is there a converter out there that can make the files accessible on Windows Media Player? Any assistance is appreciated.