OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020Since some of the specs seem to be incorrect, can someone please... more5G 5G band 41(2500); NSA/Sub6/mmWave

Since some of the specs seem to be incorrect, can someone please tell me if this phone has 5G?

• Criss

Do you know who's the guy on the 360 view? ahahaa!!

I have the 7 pro 5g and it's not a dual SIM device

• Zac

Are you sure theses details are right as I'm sure this phone hasn't got dual sim & some of above specs

• Norman

Is 5G and 5Gwifi the same when advertised in specs?

• anonymous

Maayan, 23 Oct 2019No, Sprint doesn't have it lol It's a T-Mobile exclusive phone... moreYou may need to look into that. The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G being shipped to me by Sprint says otherwise... $20/mo too.

Sprint has this phone for $20 a month

No band 71?

• Maayan

Cbro25, 30 Sep 2019I can confirm that Sprint sells the 5G version online. I ordered... moreNo, Sprint doesn't have it lol
It's a T-Mobile exclusive phone and it is releasing soon. There is no way to purchase this phone in the US until T-Mobile releases it.

Add wirless charging

• Ruchira

Do you received android 10 for one plus 7 pro ph

• Cbro25

Toks, 13 Sep 2019I don't think they sell the 5G version on their site.I can confirm that Sprint sells the 5G version online. I ordered mine last week and it should arrive today.

• john

billie, 26 Sep 2019Can the second SIM card slot be used as an SD card slot?sim card and sd card is not the same

• billie

Can the second SIM card slot be used as an SD card slot?

• abouzeid

what is the model number of the 5G please? I want to make sure that the one I'm buying the 5G version

• Jim

Sprint sells the 5G version.

• OnePlus 7pro 5G owne

Yogee bear, 11 Jul 2019Does this phone have an always on display?Can confirm it does

• one plus 8

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G.
failed - 1 : Wi-Fi 802.11 ax .
failed - 2 : Battery Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery .
charging 55 Watts (Warp Charge) .
End of year 2019 in 125 watts .

• Toks

Gabe, 11 Sep 2019depend you can buy it on their site, or if you live in the USA a... moreI don't think they sell the 5G version on their site.