OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

• ITGuy1993

xereeto, 31 Jul 2020This phone does NOT have dual SIM functionality. I am not sure what you are trying to do with your oneplus but it does indeed have dual sim functionality, I have the 6T and my Partner has this phone and both of us are able to take advantage of dual sims, For example I have put a cheap sim for calls and texts and a data sim with a large amount of data in my partners phone. I have configured the phone to use the second sim only for Internet and the first for calls and texts.

• xereeto

This phone does NOT have dual SIM functionality.

• Ali

The same device only 5g marked even with single some so better go for 7pro

• Akbor

Anonymous, 13 May 2020Is it available in India?Its a really nice phone.

• BO

Hello,
I could't find the value of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for the new mobile OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1920), could you help me please.
Best regards,

• BEN

i'm looking about the value of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for the new mobile OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1920), could you help me please.

Is it available in India?

• Nate

Update is up for 10.0.1(Sprint)

• lrmdaddy76

this phone was released on sprint in the us, it is not duel sim, not worth the extra charge if u r in a area with no 5g sevice, with sprint they will tell you you need to pay extra for a 5g plan, i have 5 of these on our family plan and we dont even get 5g service, but have to pay extra

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020Since some of the specs seem to be incorrect, can someone p... more5G 5G band 41(2500); NSA/Sub6/mmWave

Since some of the specs seem to be incorrect, can someone please tell me if this phone has 5G?

• Criss

Do you know who's the guy on the 360 view? ahahaa!!

I have the 7 pro 5g and it's not a dual SIM device

• Zac

Are you sure theses details are right as I'm sure this phone hasn't got dual sim & some of above specs

• Norman

Is 5G and 5Gwifi the same when advertised in specs?

• anonymous

Maayan, 23 Oct 2019No, Sprint doesn't have it lol It's a T-Mobile exclusive ... moreYou may need to look into that. The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G being shipped to me by Sprint says otherwise... $20/mo too.

Sprint has this phone for $20 a month

No band 71?

• Maayan

Cbro25, 30 Sep 2019I can confirm that Sprint sells the 5G version online. I or... moreNo, Sprint doesn't have it lol
It's a T-Mobile exclusive phone and it is releasing soon. There is no way to purchase this phone in the US until T-Mobile releases it.

Add wirless charging