OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

• Criss

Do you know who's the guy on the 360 view? ahahaa!!

I have the 7 pro 5g and it's not a dual SIM device

• Zac

Are you sure theses details are right as I'm sure this phone hasn't got dual sim & some of above specs

• Norman

Is 5G and 5Gwifi the same when advertised in specs?

• anonymous

Maayan, 23 Oct 2019No, Sprint doesn't have it lol It's a T-Mobile exclusive ... moreYou may need to look into that. The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G being shipped to me by Sprint says otherwise... $20/mo too.

Sprint has this phone for $20 a month

No band 71?

• Maayan

Cbro25, 30 Sep 2019I can confirm that Sprint sells the 5G version online. I or... moreNo, Sprint doesn't have it lol
It's a T-Mobile exclusive phone and it is releasing soon. There is no way to purchase this phone in the US until T-Mobile releases it.

Add wirless charging

• Ruchira

Do you received android 10 for one plus 7 pro ph

• Cbro25

Toks, 13 Sep 2019I don't think they sell the 5G version on their site.I can confirm that Sprint sells the 5G version online. I ordered mine last week and it should arrive today.

• john

billie, 26 Sep 2019Can the second SIM card slot be used as an SD card slot?sim card and sd card is not the same

• billie

Can the second SIM card slot be used as an SD card slot?

• abouzeid

what is the model number of the 5G please? I want to make sure that the one I'm buying the 5G version

• Jim

Sprint sells the 5G version.

• OnePlus 7pro 5G owne

Yogee bear, 11 Jul 2019Does this phone have an always on display?Can confirm it does

• one plus 8

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G.
failed - 1 : Wi-Fi 802.11 ax .
failed - 2 : Battery Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery .
charging 55 Watts (Warp Charge) .
End of year 2019 in 125 watts .

• Toks

Gabe, 11 Sep 2019depend you can buy it on their site, or if you live in the ... moreI don't think they sell the 5G version on their site.

• Raj

Each and every provider wants to introduce a big screen phone. Wondering One + would be working to announce a 20"inch screen phone soon...

Screen size between 5.2" - 5.8" for me please...

Wow what amazing mobile...#one plus