OnePlus 7 Pro 5G gets OxygenOS 9.5.5 with June security patch and camera improvements
OnePlus has released a new software update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G - OxygenOS 9.5.5. It includes the June 2019 security patch and comes with general bug fixes and improvements.
The new firmware also optimizes the touch sensitivity for the screen, but most importantly, it brings in tons of camera improvements. You can check out the complete changelog below to know more about them:
- Optimized touch sensitvity for the screen
- Optimized manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- General bugs fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of audio focusing
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
You can head over to the Settings > System > System updates menu of your 7 Pro 5G to try pulling the update manually if you haven't got the notification yet.
June patch in July? What an accomplishment ...
- 06 Jul 2019