OnePlus 7 Pro receives promised camera-improving update
Two weeks after its first firmware update, the OnePlus 7 Pro is getting a second one which aims to improve the camera performance and fix some ambient display issues. The update will come as Oxygen OS 9.5.4 for the global build and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 for EU variants, but they are essentially the same thing.
On the system side of things, there are some general bugs fixes and improvements. Bluetooth audio delays are also fixed and double tap to wake functionality is now optimized alongside the Ambient Display functionality.
The camera refinements will bring enhanced image quality when shooting in HDR. Low light performance is also tweaked and OnePlus claims they fixed the white balance and fixed focus issues that some users were reporting. Check out the detailed changelog below.
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios
- Improved image quality in low light
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios
For now, the update is scheduled in a limited run with a broader release planned in the coming days.
Already using 9.5.5 EU, no significant improvement, the major problem is still lack of detail.
- 29 May 2019
The OP7 is INR 32999
- 28 May 2019
Moon Mode for One Plus 7!
- 28 May 2019