OnePlus 7T Pro

OnePlus 7T Pro

dheerajpareek10, 14 Dec 2019excuse me better then Galaxy Note 10+ & Iphone 11 Pro Max Wt... moreAre you in your mind when saying iOS is better than Android????? Android 10 made it light years ahead of a calculator module adopted in iOS.
And yes, this phone is much better than notes and iPhones. I'm not into stupid pens, gimmicky features or another iPhone that looks like a two years old iPhone X.
This is a performance beast and the McLaren edition is specifically made for the users of fine taste.

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020best phone , except wifi issue , and connection issue , otherwi... moreNothing at all with my WiFi. It reaches to very long range when compared to competition with no issues or whatsoever.

I want to buy this phone buy my budget is only for k20 pro or nubia z20 among notchless no cutout sd855 chip phones

best phone , except wifi issue , and connection issue , otherwise 1000 times better than iphone

• Basaqr

Gee, 10 Jan 2020I want to knw if the mclaren version is in 4g or 5g or both plz helpIt has a 4g and 5g versions. Make sure it is a 5g before buying

Reborn, 07 Jan 2020Is it better to buy the 7T Pro with 8gb ram, or the 7 Pro with... morethe 7T Pro has a macro camera hardware, the pro does not. I have the Pro with 12gb and i'm completely happy though.

• Gee

I want to knw if the mclaren version is in 4g or 5g or both plz help

Corning Gorilla glass 6 is on the front, but not on the back

• Reborn

Is it better to buy the 7T Pro with 8gb ram,
or the 7 Pro with 12gb ram?
The price is almost the same.

• Gowtham Pirai

After two days usage,

Battery draining fast, Battery optimization needed.
Photo effect are not good, Camera performance must be improved.
No SD card slot,
U have to buy separately type c to 3.5 audio Jack connecter,

• Gowtham Pirai

PKM1, 07 Dec 2019Does it have a SD card slot?No

Is it a hot set to hold in ✋ hands? I have read the e review at notebookcheck.net that it goes to 47 degree centigrade

• Jude1997

I want to know how this phone is in the camera department. Like Astral photography and how the image quqkkty is
Thanks

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019No IP rating.It's already water resistant only . But no official rating then the price may increase

No IP rating.

• dheerajpareek10

icatalin32, 08 Nov 2019best flagship for the time beeing. period.excuse me better then Galaxy Note 10+ & Iphone 11 Pro Max Wtf ? are u nuts bro , check the prices of that phone do you think companies can take almost twice the amount of this phone to force us to buy there ones? they are insane phone don't trash talk without any knowledge or Specs.Ios was never beaten by the Android , i have used only iphone 6 after that i never used a iphone but damn the IOS whoever gets the Ecosystem of Apple he would never go near Android and if he tries to go will get disappointed.

Android is getting very good but beating IOS nope , kinda impossible but yes can come closer to it one day.

Thanu bro, 25 Nov 2019What do you know about android? There are lot of bugs in ios. I ... moreEver used Android as your daily driver thought?

• SL

PKM1, 07 Dec 2019Does it have a SD card slot?no SD card

Does it have a SD card slot?