OnePlus 7T Pro

OnePlus 7T Pro

• Abdullah yahya

This is the best phone I've ever used in terms of camera, battery, durability and even speed. I would rate it 9/10

literally cant understand what people need ? earphone jack? microsd card slot? ip68 rating? wireless charging? dude why u dont create your own smartphone company by yourself? earphone jack .. there lot of bluetooth earphone + type c earphone jack ... microsd card slot even u got 256gb of storage there lot of storage there ... ip68 rating? u think your phone is submarine even u got ip68 rating .. i bet u even dont think put your smartphone underwater even warranty didnt cover it coz of water damage.... to make people satisfy is hard then u think .. why not create your own smartphone?

Does this even exist? On their website there's only the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren edition.

• Pret

No wireless charging, no IP rating, only quick charge with the OP charger. No SD card. No thanks.

Steve., 01 Mar 2020Will not be buying a OnePlus again ,I bought a 7t pro in De... moreOneplus 7t pro is wonderful fluid and good looking.Mc Laren Edition support 5G

• redozein

payaso, 04 Mar 2020no sd ,no party no jack 3.5 ,no partySD? with UFS 3.0 why you need SD? this is OnePlus yo not your typical Huawei or Samsung

• payaso

no sd ,no party
no jack 3.5 ,no party

No 3.5mm jack or SD slot? See ya later!

Steve., 01 Mar 2020Will not be buying a OnePlus again ,I bought a 7t pro in De... moreIsn’t that more the fault of the person who misinformed you than OnePlus? As far as I am aware the standard 7T Pro is not marketed as a 5G phone, only the US Print carrier version is.

• Tarek

Steve., 01 Mar 2020Will not be buying a OnePlus again ,I bought a 7t pro in De... moreYou could buy McLaren edition. That's 5G

• Steve.

Will not be buying a OnePlus again ,I bought a 7t pro in December 2019 and was disappointed that there is no 5g , that was why I bought the phone.5g in now in Ireland and I can't avail of it ,when I bought it I was told it was capable,so this is the last one I will buy.😡🤬

• The 21st century

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2020A phone without Infrared is not my kind of phone. With infr... moreNobody still uses has those devices in the 21st century.

A phone without Infrared is not my kind of phone. With infrared i can control my TV, AC, cable Set top box, Office ac etc.

• chap1

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020Why you're not buying Android with 4 gig of ram and compare... moreSony z3( 2014) and 3 gb of ram OnePlus One ( 2014) 4 gb ram,both of these oldies work much better than the same old age Iphone- Iphone that old- can only dream about that.Less ram on Iphone- thats normal( they say) but thats the exact reson why Iphones slow down in a year or so( even if Apple doesnt slow them officially)- my oppinion is that they were not telling the truth - they are slowing Iphones because of batteries- thats insane- it just performe like that no matter how strong battery they put in- thats the truth about Iphone performance.

Topwan, 16 Feb 2020Or picture this, you can get a 12 GB RAM Android for a lot ... moreNot really... iPhone X can't run more than three apps in background. I can't believe there hype in Apple products when in real life they run contrary to what's being advertised.

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020Why you're not buying Android with 4 gig of ram and compare... moreOr picture this, you can get a 12 GB RAM Android for a lot less than 6GB RAM iPhone

but yea, realistically iOS use half the RAM of what comparable Android use

Vikky, 03 Feb 2020Who told u dat iphone is better than android,go and buy iph... moreWhy you're not buying Android with 4 gig of ram and compare it with iphone lol

Still no always on display? They can't use battery life excuse. New OnePlus phones have 4000+mah batteries and dash charge.

So is Oneplus going to update the softeware of their latest flagship or.......

and when are they going to fix the black crush issue.

• flagshipper

Still no Qi, jack, SD card? Not buying.