OnePlus 9 Pro

• M
    • Maxlord
    • 7kk
    • 14 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2022Reading these opinions, I think they must be using a differ... moreHey, how would you compare S21FE with 9 pro?

• L
      • Lido
      • 3xT
      • 14 Sep 2022

wellerjamsu, 06 Sep 2022I decided to give up my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in favour ... moreAs I'm going to buy an OP 9 pro too,coming from an s21plus , would you let me know your experience in term of battery life. Thanks

• spv
        • 12 Sep 2022

Challenger, 22 Aug 2022Which should I buy between Oneplus 9 Pro and MI 11 Pro? I read that mi 11 ultra is good.

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2022Does it support reverse wireless charging ? Yes

I decided to give up my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in favour of the OnePlus 9 pro which has now been my daily driver for a couple of months now.

In my opinion I now have a very much faster, stable and reliable experience when I compare the two phones. That's not to say the Ultra was not a great phone, it was. But for me I like fast and responsive and that's exactly what I get with the OnePlus 9 Pro.

The OnePlus is slimmer, lighter and easier to hold. The screen is amazing and the 120 htz adaptive refresh rate is performs outstandingly well.

Opening games and playing Call Of Duty or PUBG mobile is a joy over the 21 Ultra.

The camera is of flagship standard but I'm not going to sit here and say the OnePlus is better because than the 21 Ultra because it is definitely not. However unless you are a professional photographer are you actually that bothered?

I feel that most people want a fast, stable phone over a fancy camera and the OnePlus 9 pro in my opinion ticks all of those boxes.

I can't leave this review without talking about the 65W charging brick you get with the phone that charges the OnePlus 9 pro from zero to full in 35 minutes. Spend a little extra on the wireless charger and you won't be disappointed knowing you'll get a zero to full charge in 45 minutes. That is WOW!

Having spent the last 10 years with Samsung flagships I do not regret my move to OnePlus one little bit.

• KZK
              • 01 Sep 2022

Does it support reverse wireless charging ?

• B
                • Beich
                • xkS
                • 31 Aug 2022

not decided buyer , 31 Aug 2022 I am not decided between xiaomi mi 11 pro and this one, if... moreI should choose OP 9 Pro rather than MI 11 for the following reasons:
                * USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go

• n
                  • not decided buyer
                  • M3s
                  • 31 Aug 2022

I am not decided between xiaomi mi 11 pro and this one, if they cost the same, which one you would buy?

• V
                    • Vegaman
                    • IVL
                    • 30 Aug 2022

My thought about this Oneplus 9 Pro after owning it about 3 months.
                    Pros:
                    Alert slider is very useful for quick setting.
                    Screen Display is excellent.
                    Good camera system.
                    Charging Speed is good as advertised.

Cons:
                    Battery life suck big time.
                    Photo gallery quite confusing sometimes.
                    Overheat if playing PUBG or other hungary power games.
                    Overheat a little even surfacing the internet.

• T
                      • Tech101
                      • y6V
                      • 24 Aug 2022

Anyone updated to c.63 yet?

• Challenger
                        • NiB
                        • 22 Aug 2022

Which should I buy between Oneplus 9 Pro and MI 11 Pro?

• D
                          • DGL
                          • rJn
                          • 21 Aug 2022

Does oneplus 9 pro 5g support e sim.

• J
                            • Joe
                            • nmP
                            • 16 Aug 2022

limecheesecake, 13 Aug 2022Honestly I agree with you, and I have the same problems as ... moreI unsurprisingly have the same issue with the storage. Oneplus has severely made me hate android phones. I dont think ill buy another android or atleast not another snapdragon chip phone for a while.

Joe, 08 Aug 2022Dont buy this phone not even in 2022. Having major buyers r... moreHonestly I agree with you, and I have the same problems as you too. I pre-ordered the phone when it came out, expecting it to be great, so I've been using it for about a year and a half now, and have downloaded each software update when they released, hoping my issues would be solved, but they never were. After owning the phone for a while, it started overheating regularly, especially on a hot day, and the battery won't even last me a day of light usage, so I have to carry a portable battery around with me whenever I go out. I also have this really annoying bug where the phone thinks that the photos and videos I have are taking up DOUBLE the space that they actually are, under a system app called "Media storage" (I have about 45GB of photos and videos, but because of the bug the phone thinks they're taking up about 90GB of storage, doesn't leave much space left for much else on my 128GB model lol). I sure won't be buying another OnePlus phone, and I'll actively encourage people not to from now on, especially now that I've heard OxygenOS 13 is meant to be a heavy, bloat filled mess, and has basically just been completely Oppo-ified. Far from the clean Android experience I was promised when I bought the phone anyway. I'm planning to upgrade to the Z Flip 5 next year when that comes out, if I can deal with this mess of a phone for another year...

• A
                                • uI7
                                • 11 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2022Don't lie i have oneplus 9 pro and it's my favori... moreI am also using it right now and it's probably the best phone ever to me

• skJ
                                  • 10 Aug 2022

Joe, 08 Aug 2022Dont buy this phone not even in 2022. Having major buyers r... moreDon't lie i have oneplus 9 pro and it's my favorite smartphone of all time

• J
                                    • Joe
                                    • nmM
                                    • 08 Aug 2022

Dont buy this phone not even in 2022. Having major buyers regret. Overheating bug filled poopoo with horrible battery life. If u like holding a hot potato in your hand while watching youtube then youre more than welcome to buy. But people who want a good phone shouldnt buy this phone

• s
                                      • sagar
                                      • 7tU
                                      • 29 Jul 2022

I bought OnePlus 9 pro 256gb ( back panel crack, touch glass crack, phone slightly bent, Bluetooth and WIFI 2.4ghz not working) only phone in seconds with exchange of my samsung s20 ultra 5G(display damaged) with bill box charger and 10k cash due to my previous experience with OnePlus

Found very powerful processor, very good display, fast charging, stylish design

I did not like in Samsung with their own exynos processors and GPU

Worthy phone, even am planning to fix all the issues and use for longer

Thank you OnePlus for such devices with ultimate processors and network bands

• a
                                        • alamir
                                        • J7L
                                        • 28 Jul 2022

Hello .. can anyone help if heating problem was solved after android 12 latest updates

Appreciate any help please