OnePlus 9 Pro

OnePlus 9 Pro

• SirRigodon

As much as I expected, this phone has become a horror. After 5 minutes of charging, it was down to 98%, and after normal use, at noon it was down to 61%...Whaaaaaat???? And it was getting so hot that it was too much....Unfortunately I sent it back today, because for that kind of money it's a joke.... You can't have a professional camera if the rest is a pile of rubble....

• notafan

What the f*ck is going on with the top and bottom bezels? They're massive!

AL081079, 28 Jun 2021Im considering getting one of these but I have a Samsung ga... moreI would get this phone over the S20 Ultra, here's the comparison: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10806&idPhone2=10040

Either use Google or reply to me here if you need to know what anything means.

JG01, 02 Jul 2021Brought the OnePlus 9 Pro. Like it, BUT !!! SPYING device... moreYou cant disable it or uninstall it because its built into the OS, its the built in screen recorder and it won't be recording your screen 24/7, it just needs to idle in the background so that it can start screen recording instantaneously when you press the "record screen" button.

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021Does it have wireless charging facility ? Yes, up to 50W with OnePlus' proprietary wireless charger.

JG01, 02 Jul 2021Brought the OnePlus 9 Pro. Like it, BUT !!! SPYING device... moreahhahahaah you are kept in the dark
google spies 2 and even more then others
what kind of nonsense is that

Does it have wireless charging facility ?

• JG01

Brought the OnePlus 9 Pro. Like it, BUT !!! SPYING device to China !! I found a number of apps that start in background that can not be turned off. The main concern is "Screen Recorder" which cannot be disabled/Uninstalled , which also starts the Camera app. This means anything looked at in the screen or enter into the screen is being recorded. Websites, Emails, app data, accounts and passwords, all of it !! Returning phone. it's matter of who you want spying on everything you do , China (Chinese phones), Korea (Samsung) , USA (Apple or Google).

• Morty

paparesta, 30 Jun 2021this phone sucks , the battery is dead, it is impossible to... moreI'll gladly take it off your hands for $400

this phone sucks , the battery is dead, it is impossible to play, it is heating up so that the hands are sweating.

max price for this is 400$

Before OnePlus 7 series launch till I was a big fan of OnePlus..then they launch every phone is worst for me.. currently I'm using my all time favorite phone OnePlus 7 pro.then I wanted to buy 9series.. when see the details of 9 pro I'm totally disappointed 😞😞😞 build quality is lower than mi..mi use gorilla glass victus but OnePlus use 7 series gorilla glass victus... my focus was 13 pro max, Galaxy S21 ultra,9 pro but they are totally disappointed me for skip for buy a new phone.now my decision is this year still using my 7 pro hope next year buy a new phone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Bought one today and I’m so pissed off from how fast the battery drains and it over heats!!!!!!!!
Been a OnePlus user for ages and my last was 8T.
I don’t recommend spending huge amounts of money on this e-trash.

Im considering getting one of these but I have a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5g is there much difference between them

• Ahrir

Worst phone

• Faby5985

So, i have the phone for a week now, battery life is poor, found a lot of bugs on it...really annoying, cameras are no were near what expected.. avoid this piece of c*ap..safe yourself from the frustration.

• tatta hitori dake da

Usman, 11 Jun 2021Guys, Please suggest which phone is better for the overall ... moreUmm Realme x50 pro or Samsung Galaxy a71 5G hope it can helps you

with the battery life on this phone, unfortunate makes it belong in the trash

• Mcckonnel

Allan, 21 Jun 2021Uganda Oyeeee Been looking for this very phone on Jumia, w... moreTry the gadgets it's online phone selling shop in Kampala. They do deliveries. They have good customer care with genuine products. U can access them too on Facebook. Gadgets crazy online store

• Allan

Mcckonnel , 20 Jun 2021Oneplus 9 pro best phone so far. Been using oneplus 5t, 6t,... moreUganda Oyeeee
Been looking for this very phone on Jumia, with less success. Where do you access them from, bro?

• Mcckonnel

Oneplus 9 pro best phone so far. Been using oneplus 5t, 6t, 7t pro and now 9pro. This phones are just amazing. Good work, great job oneplus. Much love from Uganda East Africa