OnePlus 9 Pro

OnePlus 9 Pro

Zalias, 27 Nov 2021Good luck. I can't imagine it's anything too seri... moreThanks (Y) Tomorrow we'll see ...

• Crumble

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2021My Iphone, Ipad Air and Macbook Air all have "Made in ... moreBottom line .. iphone, Samsung, OnePlus, etc...every brand is made in China straight up and I don't get why that is a problem like has anyone ever watched a factory tour of the OnePlus factory by Gamers Nexus? Give it a watch and tell me that a device being made in China is a bad thing.

• Crumble

proUser, 08 Nov 2021Thanks, So s21+ is far better , its not overheated.. norma... moreHeat on the OnePlus 9 Pro isn't an obstacle like it was on the OnePlus 7 pro and older devices...I can play cod mobile with everything cranked for hours and yea it gets warm but that's about it.

Pedro76, 27 Nov 2021Thanks for your advice (Y) It already died :-) Yesterday I ... moreGood luck. I can't imagine it's anything too serious. Maybe a one-off thing?

Zalias, 27 Nov 2021So you entered the service menu but didn't do anything... moreThanks for your advice (Y) It already died :-) Yesterday I took it to a service, now I'm waitung ....

Pedro76, 25 Nov 2021Hi! I've just refreshed software on my Oneplus 9 pro a... moreSo you entered the service menu but didn't do anything?
I recommend just waiting for the battery to die.

Hi! I've just refreshed software on my Oneplus 9 pro and ... I cannot power on the phone !!! I pushed the Power Button and the Volume Up, the two logos appeared ( Oneplus and Android ), and thats all ...What can I do ?!

• OnePlus and Oppo

And OnePlus supposted to finally rock a Periscope too, they said they had big plans for camera upgrade, and finally Hasselblad hardware not just color balance, but yet... will use same crappy tiny, low MP sensor and not even able to use the zoom lens for video recordings instead cropping on the main sensor. On a flagship in 2022? what are they thinking.

Oppo were one of the firsts to utilize Periscope zoom, went down hill with a downgrade for X3 Pro and X4 Pro probably going to have just mediocre 2X-3X zoom again.

• Adel J

Awais6, 23 Nov 2021Which one best Camera between one plis 9 pro and iPhone 13 ... more13 Pro Max no doubt

Isaac , 22 Nov 2021Could anyone suggest I should go for one plus 9 pro / Samsu... moreWhich one best Camera between one plis 9 pro and iPhone 13 pro max

• Isaac

Could anyone suggest I should go for one plus 9 pro / Samsung s21 / Samsung s21 +
Thank you.

Varcor, 20 Nov 2021Do some easy research, those are ASSEMBLED IN CHINA, the de... moreThe facts are also that your iphones literally use samsung screens(among a lot of other parts) and it's not even a secret, so if you're trying to somehow imply that apple has superior quality, it's not working. I have nothing against iphones, I actually find them to be interesting options and would even like to try owning one in the near future, but this toxic subjectivity is simply wrong.

• mOmO

KenHibiki, 03 Nov 2021Is it worth getting this over Mi 11 pro?Almost Same specs

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2021My Iphone, Ipad Air and Macbook Air all have "Made in ... moreDo some easy research, those are ASSEMBLED IN CHINA, the design and internals like microchips, motherboards and displays aren't manufactured in China but even that's changing as well. Apple is ramping up it's exodus from China, even assembly will be contracted to other countries outside of China. Sorry to disappoint but those are the facts.

MilesPrower1, 12 Nov 2021when you realize iphone is also made in chinaWrong, they're assembled in China. Critical components are shipped from other countries.

• Sole spectator

Sigmund, 14 Nov 2021Thinking of getting this to replace my Note 9, so should I ... morePls dnt replace ur samsung galaxy note 9 vth dis..i was also used note9 4 one year.and i sold it out jst bcz i dnt lyk using a phone more dan one year..i had used oneplus 9 pro also.. genuinely saying,note9 is still my favourite one.if u need to upgrade it,den go 4 note 20 ultra 5g.i knw its costly,but still if u cud manage d rate den pls try 2 purchase it.both exynos 999 and Snapdragon 865+ processor varients of note 20 ultra 5g r good .thank u 4 reading me..

• Ashwin

I have been using the device for the last 6 months. This phone is capable hardware wise however let down by the buggy OS. People must stop harping on the popular opinion that the Oxygen OS is good. What I notice is that the Color OS is much better and a Oppo Find X3 Pro with very similar hardware seems to be performing a lot better with regards to performance, battery, camera and etc. This makes me feel that OnePlus has moved on from its Oxygen OS a year back at least. I am hoping to get a better experience once the new unified OS arrives to my phone. That seems to be the only hope for OnePlus and its 9Pro users.

• Gary

Sigmund, 14 Nov 2021Thinking of getting this to replace my Note 9, so should I ... moreSince u don't care about camera, u should go for one plus 9RT. Tho the camera on 9RT is pretty decent too, but it has a better heat dissipation system

• Sigmund

Thinking of getting this to replace my Note 9, so should I get this? The overheating comments are concerning me.

I don't care about camera, but do very much about the performance since I am a heavy user.

You choose Samsung because they look and feel closer to apple.
Look at the design, software. Everything Samsung is moving towards Apple.