OnePlus 9 Pro

OnePlus 9 Pro

proUser, 11 Jan 2022Used my 1year old s21 plus for 1 hr zoom meeting, battery ... moreHi I'm using s21 plus actually and the battery is so good compared to older versions...

Used my 1year old s21 plus for 1 hr zoom meeting, battery went 90% to 65%.
don't you think it is draining too much on 60Hz not dynamic 120Hz.
Also it heats more than my other device A52s (Snapdragon version) strange...!!

Exynos 2100 is still not efficient after this much iterations. And Exynos 2200 rumours also suggest 2200 is also not efficient... so thinking to go in other brand...

Simply I want better battery/camera/performance phone.

Jreid2k, 08 Jan 2022The 9 Pro is better. I hate waiting for a slow charging S21... moreYou mean a smudgy stone, fingerprinty mess stone. Don't know where you got square object from. s21+ has curved edges for better handling and round corners. Anyways, if you want a phone that's easy to hold, you should probably get the Oneplus 8 Pro, which has better battery life, sustained performance, a MATTE smooth back, still great camera and fast charging. But for some reason, you love the 9 Pro in particular.

Adel J, 24 Nov 202113 Pro Max no doubtNo thanks. I'm not towing a brick with me every where I go. Tell apple to return to making comfortable phones to hold then I'll consider one. I'm sticking with the 9 Pro.

Aryan, 07 Dec 2021Go with s21 plusThe 9 Pro is better. I hate waiting for a slow charging S21 +. It's also not really comfortable to hold. Would you rather hold a smooth stone or a brick in your hand. I don't know why apple and Samsung feels a square object is more comfortable to hold. The resolution on the 9 Pro is better as well. The UI is also better. These are daily things you interact with.

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2021What about the battery life of oneplus 9 pro?I don't have any issues with battery like. Would you rather wait for a slow charging Galaxy S21.

proUser, 24 Dec 2021Guys, I have samsung s21+ 256(Exynos), plan to switch to o... moreJust began using the 9 Pro and I'm glad. I'm selling the S21 + tomorrow. I get tired of waiting for the S21 plus to charge. The 9 Pro feels better in the hand than the S21+ even with the included case. I don't now why Samsung and apple feels like a square phone is more comfortable. Would you rather hold a smooth rock ore a brick.? The 9 Pro UI is definitely better. I don't dave to switch to Nova. Last thing is the screen is much better on the 9 Pro.

• Faby5985

Worst oneplus i have owned, switched from op 6t..the 9 pro is full of bugs even after this long period after it's been launched, the battery life is quite bad to be honest...this is my last oneplus ever..really dissapointed with customer service and their involvement to fix this phone issues..

proUser, 24 Dec 2021Guys, I have samsung s21+ 256(Exynos), plan to switch to o... moreBatteries endurance is much better in Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra - 114 hours, but for photography and video - Google Pixel 6 Pro.
Unfortunately, Google Pixel 6 Pro batteries endurance rating is just... 84 hours...

• Saif

proUser, 24 Dec 2021Guys, I have samsung s21+ 256(Exynos), plan to switch to o... moreIf you dont have budget issue...you should go for s21 ultra sd
Other wise 9 pro is also a premium phone with premium feel in budget

Win of the first place is DIMENSITY 9000.

DIMENSITY 9000: Mediatek's 4 nm SoC overtakes Snapdragon 8 Gen1.

The new high-end chip from Mediatek delivers higher CPU performance and probably better efficiency than the competition from Qualcomm.

proUser, 24 Dec 2021Guys, I have samsung s21+ 256(Exynos), plan to switch to o... moreGo with iphone 13 pro max.but if u dont like iphone then galaxy s21 ultra is better than OnePlus 9 peo

Guys,
I have samsung s21+ 256(Exynos), plan to switch to oneplus 9 pro, is that good or going with s21 ultra? Suggest me better camera and battery smartphone.

which is better.

If the 9pro has an 888 processor how'd I get the 855 in mine?

What about the battery life of oneplus 9 pro?

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2021S21 ultra v/s oneplus 9 pro which one good?s21 ultra .... but noooooo exynos avoid exynos crap

Samsung s21 ultra for sure.

• Linkin

derrr, 13 Dec 2021and 1+ has apparently in 12 update limited 3rd party camera... moreFrom op forum
Regarding the other reported problems, please rest assured that they are also covered in the follow-up update plan, such as the auto-fill feature in Chrome and the temporary lack of access to the Ultra HD 48M / AUX camera on GCam

S21 ultra v/s oneplus 9 pro which one good?

Pribil, 11 Dec 2021Android 12, much better SoT!!!and 1+ has apparently in 12 update limited 3rd party camera apps such as gcam, to only work with the main sensor