OnePlus 9R

OnePlus 9R

• Sameer duggal

Camera quality is not good...

• SREEKANTH

5g options not coming in my handset

• Sho

sehran, 05 Aug 2021Worst phone and worst company ever i seen. my 9R is worki... moreYou should know it takes time to run smoothly after update

Although the weight of predecessor was already heavy, the 9R is a tad bit heavier even from before.

• Sam

Pawan 9971716285 , 18 Aug 2021Very bed qwality phone ,do not parchage this phone What happened????

• YUUSEIDAN

Pawan 9971716285 , 18 Aug 2021Very bed qwality phone ,do not parchage this phone Why?

• Redoan

Too much price

• Pawan 9971716285

Very bed qwality phone ,do not parchage this phone

• Max

Will this phone work in the caribbean

Now, although the OnePlus 9R is good at pretty much everything, it is not really above the competition on most of the features.

I want to buy OP 9r but i doubt if network and updates works good in my country , so how can we know if its global or Chinese version , oxygens Os or hydrogen Os
Thanks for clarify.

• A K Jain

Alok Barn, 05 Aug 2021The only Problem i found was Low light Camera. may be ther... moreIn spite of getting an update to solve the overheating issue, Its still overheating on videocall and You tube.

• Chin

What do you think is better 9R or Nord 2 at a similar price point. It's pretty confusing. I'd focus more on better camera quality.

• KONOHARAxGAARA

WRLD, 30 Jul 2021OnePlus 9R vs OnePlus 8t. Which phone is better ? Oneplus 9r for sure, what’s the point in degrading just for ₹1000. Oneplus 9r has a better overall experience than any phone in the market right now. I’ll suggest go for it if u r looking for a phone that works well even after many years.

• Asp

Its waterproof?

• graycap111b

Would've been perfect if it had expandable storage. Even its alternatives either don't or if they do, the chipset is at least a whole generation behind. I really don't like how non-expandable storage is becoming the norm for phones even if their internal storage has barely expanded.
Looks like it's the only decent option for this price point, though, so I hope it's available in my area. Poco, Xiaomi, Reno, Oppo, etc. are just too sketchy for me to even consider them as options especially with their focus on cameras instead of chipset, heavily modified OS, bloatware, and/or ads. Extra expenses on a USB type-C OTG storage for my music and videos becoming necessary is really frustrating, too.

• YUUSEIDAN

Vasu, 06 Aug 2021No bugs...if you are casual user who wants to have a smooth... moreActually I want it for heavy use my requirements are stable software and good battery I don't care at all about camera

• Vasu

YUUSEIDAN, 04 Aug 2021I am thinking of buying this phone is it good? is there any... moreNo bugs...if you are casual user who wants to have a smooth working phone all the time..then this is the phone for you.... gaming is really good... battery is good too.... camera is good but if you are Selfie buff then you may not have the best experience...rest all good.

• Alok Barn

YUUSEIDAN, 04 Aug 2021I am thinking of buying this phone is it good? is there any... moreThe only Problem i found was Low light Camera.
may be there's heating issues in heavy gaming mode but i didn't feel it because i m not a pro gamer.

• sehran

YUUSEIDAN, 04 Aug 2021I am thinking of buying this phone is it good? is there any... moreWorst phone and worst company ever i seen.
my 9R is working very very slow still in 120 hz.
lagging of all apps happened suddenly after 2 days of new OS update.