OnePlus Nord

OnePlus Nord

• Maorgi

Oneplus nord or poco f2 pro?

• Ahd

R3mba, 14 Oct 2020Nord or xiaomi mi note10 lite Both are excellent... both have AMOLED display (that drains fewer battery than the IPS display) and Snapdragon 765G. The most important is the internal memory, cause both don't have microSD slot. It's better to purchase the 256GB version in both cases. The Mi 10 Lite only wins OnePlus Nord because he have FM Radio, while OnePlus Nord, not.

• ONEPLUSNORDEXPERT

ThatOneWeabo, 13 Oct 2020worth getting the 12gb model for 420 dollars?hell yea

PaulMihai, 07 Oct 2020I just read the OnePlus bloatware list and after doing my ... moreThey are bloatware. the user should be able to choose what apps they wanted installed.

Nord or xiaomi mi note10 lite

worth getting the 12gb model for 420 dollars?

• stan

NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried ... moretake Google Pixel , 4a ..4a 5g ..or 5

• Ned 79

Wery good phones

• Entry2Mid

I hope they release a sd690 version, with sd card slot. And a sub $300 pricetag.

Subramanian CN, 07 Oct 2020You were here on 28-Sep-2020 asking the same question, to w... moreThank you. I will give it a try

• Qwerty

PaulMihai, 07 Oct 2020If you have the money for 7t I would say go for that is a b... moreThank you for your honest output, much appreciated!

Shedy, 07 Oct 2020What's the title of that game? Injustice

• Nickname

NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried ... moreI find the camera very bad. i used to have a Huawei p20 and It has so much better

• Shedy

Shedy, 07 Oct 2020What's the title of that game? I mean, the game he was playing on the video review.

• Shedy

What's the title of that game?

NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried ... moreIf you have the money for 7t I would say go for that is a better phone in every aspect. I own the Nord and I can say that 90% or more of the comments on this phone are either from people that don't actually have it and just come to hate on the phone or from people that have the phone and expected that for 400 $ they would get flagship stuff and then come and complain.
And then there is the 10% percent that has actual problems. From what I know these are the actual problems of the phone:

- Besides the main camera that is ok all the and the wide that is mediocre the other 2 sensors are there just to add numbers.
- Some users me included experience some green tint when using a grey background with minimum brightness in the dark. The only reason I saw this tint on my devices is because I looked for it so I would say it's not a problem in day to day life.
- Some users mentioned that the battery does not last that long... I had no such problem I find this complaint to usually be caused by expectation being too high
- Some users complain about heating and network problems..... I had no such problems with heating. Network problems could be based on location maybe...I had no such problems

If I missed some please add to the list.

NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried ... moreYou were here on 28-Sep-2020 asking the same question, to which you had got replies. Why do you ask the same question again. For your information Nord is not a bad device. Why don't you go for it, and share your experience(s) with us.

PaulMihai, 07 Oct 2020I just read the OnePlus bloatware list and after doing my ... moreI don't know everything but, I can definitely clarify something.

1. Facebook and other apps are available in Play Store. - True
2. Users, those who are interested can download these apps from Play Store. - True.
3. If this is the case why these apps are provided by the manufacturer ? - I need clarification.
4. Those who are not interested in the apps provided by the manufacturer should be able to uninstall them, whatever it may be. - True
5. If the hidden Facebook and other bloatwares are of no use and if they aren't going to harm the system, why should it exist ? Might be, it might harm only those who installs them in their device. Is it a tracker or malware ? - I need clarification.
6. Those apps which aren't used by the user of a mobile device are termed as bloatwares. For example, if a device contains the uninstallable app Facebook and if a user don't use it, it becomes a bloatware. Another example, if a user don't use the app Samsung Pay Mini on Samsung devices which is uninstallable, it becomes a bloatware. It is called bloatwares only because it can't be removed from the system. If an app leaves a hidden executable file when it is uninstalled, it is nothing but a malware.

• Sree

NGJ, 07 Oct 2020Hi everyone, i'm considering to buy Nord. But worried ... moreIam using it since August and its pretty good performer all around
Main cam is enough for most situations
Battery life is much better comparing with other oneplus devices
Getting 6.5 hrs of sot in 90% charge
So it ticks all the columns with a lesser price
Unless you expect rog level performance or pixel level camera