OnePlus Nord

OnePlus Nord

• MobileMan

@VIneeth - If budget is not contraint then OnePLus 7T ( If you change mobile every 3 Years ( Non 5G as 5G not in India ) , Best- OnePlus 8 Pro if you want 5G ( This is for Global EU & US Customers , incl India as its available ), True Flagship Experience Overall. Samsung i wont suggest till you get good deal on Note 20 ( Any Edition ) & S20 as that's also flagship.
In Cheap - Mi 9t or Redmi K20 Pro ( Except nighttime shots ) , Camera like Nord incl . Versatile Setup. (4G) other factors are very good for Price , then there's Realme X2 Pro (4G) again , Samsung A71 (5G) for EU , US is good. Pixel Phones are also good.
Huawei loses out till they sort out google issue.
Motorola Edge & Edge+ also good ( Use only there Cables , Motorola's motherboard is notorious for being Weak , so any slight variation might damage phone.)
I will not suggest Mi Note 10 as its MiUi , Realme X7 is also interesting in budget but lack of Telephoto is issue.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2020https://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/oneplus-nord-oneplus-8... morei have seen this bloatwares hidden away in the system apps. i think oneplus is leaning towards a partnership with facebook to pre-install all their apps to future oneplus devices. shady move by oneplus but it's one way to make money on their part. i just hope it doesn't affect battery and performance in the future.

PaulMihai, 20 Sep 2020This is a comment section for the Nord not OnePlus 8 and I&... moreIf you've bought this device in China you might not have these hidden apps. Well. Thanks. Shall check about these myself.

• Anandhu

I bought the phone for Rs 28000 and there are no features 5g only

PaulMihai, 20 Sep 2020This is a comment section for the Nord not OnePlus 8 and I&... moreThe website I referred to, not only speaks about OnePlus 8 but also about OnePlus Nord. Since I am unaware of these facts (presuming it is a fact), I ask for clarifications. The website describes that these applications are being hidden. My question is, why these uninstallable hidden apps are in place and for what ? I don't know whether you've checked your Nord for these hidden apps. Apps will need to hide only if you haven't installed them in your device. If you've installed Facebook uninstall it and check whether it is totally removed from your device or it hides itself. Install SD Maid App from Play Store and check for hidden apps. You may ignore this post, if this misleads you.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2020https://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/oneplus-nord-oneplus-8... moreThis is a comment section for the Nord not OnePlus 8 and I'm telling you I have the phone in my hand and there is no such bloatware.

• vineeth

MobileMan, 19 Sep 2020@mwamwamwa as i said - Nord is for someone who wants O... morecan u suggest me ..which is the good phone with good camera,good battery back up and all

PaulMihai, 20 Sep 2020Where are you from... I didn't get such bloatware on m... morehttps://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/oneplus-nord-oneplus-8-series-come-with-hidden-facebook-bloatware-that-you-cant-delete/articleshow/77396368.cms

You can find plenty of facts related to this in www. Why there should be somethings like these ? What are the hidden facts behind these ?

• MobileMan

Pixel 4a - Much Better Memories (Photographs) , Stock Google Updates , Pocketable FOrm Factor

OnePlus Nord - Documentation , whatsapp , official work ( Bigger Screen the Better ) , UW CAM. Setup Front , Rear ) , Versatile UI ( More settings , icon changes etc.ie Oxygen OS ) , but compromise for nighttime shots

Iphone SE again same difference only it has smallest screen so it is cramped for office / Whatsapp , camera is better then nord & less then Pixel 4a. If you want Apple then only go.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020Nord comes with uninstallable bloatware like Facebook, etc.... moreWhere are you from... I didn't get such bloatware on my Nord.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020Is Nord better than Pixel 4a other than the 5G capability o... moreOther than camera the nord is better in every single way. In my opinion it even has better software the stock is just to basic for me.

• MobileMan

@Shaheen Khan - Go with Nord you wont regret , camera is good for daytime shots , else you get OLED 90hz , Good software , big 6.44 inch screen.
@anonymous - Bigger Screen than Pixel 4a , 90 Hz., UW Cam. Setup Front-Rear , but yes if u dont want these then Pixel 4a might give more consistent software experience as no bloatware , Camera is way superior.

• Shaheen khan

I have planing to buy Nord but I confused because I don't have experience about OnePlus this is first time so this Nord is good or not so ?

LeemHan, 20 Sep 2020Of u want bigger screen and feature go for nord with good b... moreThank you for your opinion.

MOBmAsoome, 19 Sep 2020Which one Nord or iPhone se.? Confused any suggestions for me! Of u want bigger screen and feature go for nord with good battery life. But if u want compact small device classical look. Nice simple camera go for iPhone. The choice is yours.

MobileMan, 19 Sep 2020@Anonymous - Pixel 4a is different league as far as photogr... moreNord comes with uninstallable bloatware like Facebook, etc. This confuses me. These bloatwares will drain its battery faster. Is there a simple way to uninstall these.

Which one Nord or iPhone se.?
Confused any suggestions for me!

MobileMan, 19 Sep 2020@Anonymous - Pixel 4a is different league as far as photogr... moreBut Nord comes with Facebook uninstallable bloatware which will ultimately drain its battery faster than Pixel 4a. Pure Android will always costume less power. I like Pixel 4a for its size. When comes to camera performance Pixel always wins. I will not use the front camera much, other than video calling. Can you please explain better about Nord to choose it over Pixel 4a.

• MobileMan

@Anonymous - Pixel 4a is different league as far as photographs are concerned & yes pure google software , but 730G , single camera , but much much better photographs then Nord ( Google camera software at work :-) , it proves image processing is important then Sensor size despite 1/2.55" vs 1/2.25" IMX 586 , & it proves why Google is adamant on one cam. ) , a close call , overall I would say go with Nord as screen is much bigger , you get UWSelfie & UW Rear Cam. Processor bit better .

MobileMan, 19 Sep 2020I am wondering that thanks to fluid software & similar ... moreIs Nord better than Pixel 4a other than the 5G capability of Nord ? If it is, How ?