Oppo A7

Oppo A7

• BLA♥

Keg_of_Corona, 25 Dec 2018I like that comment " MGA BoBo " Hahahaha.hahahahahahaha ☺☺

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2018Oppo A7 is an excellent phone when it comes to durability,h... moreIf you think this is good for heavy gaming you don't even know what light gaming is. It has the graphics performance of a stone tablet, hammer and chisel.

• Yugo

Atty Gadon, 03 Dec 2018Hi Guys, I just bought this A7 a week ago. It's che... moreIn Indonesia oppo a7 just 4.967 in philippines currency...

my gosh... are this Oppo phones are made of Gold or what... So pricey for what these phone offers

• Gamer

Oppo always sell overpriced phones, then some people will say "Oh yeah, it's good for gaming, Mobile Legends, PUBG, etc." Try using it on High Graphic setting and you'll see how stupid and overpriced these phones are.

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2018for that kind of price much better to buy honor 8X specs wise :)8x is a beast

• Keg_of_Corona

Atty Gadon, 03 Dec 2018Hi Guys, I just bought this A7 a week ago. It's che... moreI like that comment " MGA BoBo " Hahahaha.

Oppo A7 is an excellent phone when it comes to durability,heavy gaming and the camera is enough for me cause i'm not into camera all the time but its weakness is its respond..I'm experiencing difficulties with its respond through my touches..But its more than enough for me..😁😁

• HAMMAD

Bought it for 235 euro in Pakistan to gift my mother. The phone looks good like a premium flagship phone. Although it is not metal but structure disguise easily.
I think the USP of this phone is the battery.

• nyambane

is oppo a3s the same as oppo cph1803? my phone has too much brightness on its camera why? oppo a3s

Atty Gadon, 03 Dec 2018Hi Guys, I just bought this A7 a week ago. It's che... morefor that kind of price much better to buy honor 8X specs wise :)

• Atty Gadon

Hi Guys,
I just bought this A7 a week ago. It's cheaper than the F9. I'm not sure why the price here is not updated as most of your comments are all against it's price. MGA BOBO !!
A7 = $13,990 Php
F9 = $17,990 Php

• Izzy 33

Oppo is doing an insane move. They are already providing great specs with lower price and now they are trying to be like iPhone which I think is too late for them to do.

Wrong move Oppo

To me, the phone is basically a prettier A3s..

• Jojo

Can i exchange my samsung j7 with oppo a7

• User1234

Really like the design and color.
But, I dont buy phone only based on design and color.

The price is too high for a snapdragon 450 and 720p screen.

• Dylan

Sbould be lower the price coz the specs is rubbish just sayin`

The included charger is 5v1a or 5v2a?

• OSasmatteroffact

Spade, 18 Nov 2018I really dont like the oppo brand ... the specs is really l... moreThere's a reason of course, they spent so much in the advertising so they need high margin to pay for the ads

• Kenli

Hmm. Not a good deal for that price. Oppo should reconsider lowering the price or upgrading the specs. Just sayin'