Oppo A92

Oppo A92

• Roberto

Shaan, 19 Jan 2021I have plan for buy Which Phone butter Oppo A92 or Redm... moreSucks... When playing pubg overheat, call of duty crash. Regret buying this phone. Old chipset. If you're looking for gaming performance choose redmi note 9 pro

• Yahia Walid YT

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2020is it good for gaming oppo a92?No oppo a92 is the worst phone for gaming
I played asphalt 9 legends and it lagged then directly it CRASHED pung mobile also same and i played fortnite and it gave me 3FPS?!?!!?! WTF is this if you are a gamer stay away from that phone

kiki, 24 Feb 2021i bought my OPPO A92 in November. Yesterday the phone sudd... moreFake

• Lucid kay

Mandy, 05 Feb 2021This phone Oppo A92 sucks! Just bought it in the mall. Acce... moreWhich 3 Samsung phones liar

• JOYANTO

Michael, 15 Feb 2021Oppo and xaimoi product which is betterOPPO

• kiki

i bought my OPPO A92 in November. Yesterday the phone suddently blackout and cant start back and cant recharge..... a day after it goes back to normal.... can anyone tell me what happen?

• Mizan

Michael, 15 Feb 2021Oppo and xaimoi product which is betterOPPO comfortable and low radiation with real color than MI

• Michael

Shaan, 19 Jan 2021I have plan for buy Which Phone butter Oppo A92 or Redm... moreOppo and xaimoi product which is better

• Mandy

This phone Oppo A92 sucks! Just bought it in the mall. Accessing to Apps such as You Tube, Iflix,etc, would take a million hours. Most often, Apps would not even accessed. (Note: i have 3 Samsung Phones and i can really make a comparison.) My Oppo is useless. Or, does anybody have same experience like me? i just bought this 5 days ago.

• LOl

• DimeMainit

I own this phone, and it's still capable of everyday use, I mean, it has the biggest battery, the biggest storage and the charging is maybe just right, and camera doesn't film 60fps on 1080p, but, it's alright.

Dirac wont turn it off when connect a bluetooth headphone in color os 11. It's so annoying to notice me to update color os 11.You cant turn it off the notification. It's kind like force people to update new software. I dont like color os 11. If oppo wont fix it, this is my last time to buy oppo phone.

• Hendrix

Mayer, 19 Jan 20218GB RAM is just a scam! This phone is not for gaming, it wo... moreIts not about the ram its about the chip set
Im a oppo a92 user i get what your saying

• Amer

Its taken too long to charge. How to rectify it?

• Shaan

I have plan for buy
Which Phone butter
Oppo A92 or Redmi Note 9 pro

• Shaan

I have plan to buy A92 , how's this phone

• macaroniquest

Valdez, 14 Jan 2021Should I go for Oppo A92 or A93? Please advice? if money is not an issue, go for oppo a93. but if you want the one with better battery capacity then go for a92

• Mayer

8GB RAM is just a scam! This phone is not for gaming, it won't work well on playing mobile games. Hays..

• moona

marilonblues209, 16 Aug 2020M31s has better display, battery and camera. OneUI is great... moreCall issue is coming to my mobile. The person I call complains five minutes later that your voice is getting very low.

• Titat

I'm amazed with this phone.