Oppo A92

Oppo A92

Dirac wont turn it off when connect a bluetooth headphone in color os 11. It's so annoying to notice me to update color os 11.You cant turn it off the notification. It's kind like force people to update new software. I dont like color os 11. If oppo wont fix it, this is my last time to buy oppo phone.

• Hendrix

Mayer, 19 Jan 20218GB RAM is just a scam! This phone is not for gaming, it wo... moreIts not about the ram its about the chip set
Im a oppo a92 user i get what your saying

• Amer

Its taken too long to charge. How to rectify it?

• Shaan

I have plan for buy
Which Phone butter
Oppo A92 or Redmi Note 9 pro

• Shaan

I have plan to buy A92 , how's this phone

• macaroniquest

Valdez, 14 Jan 2021Should I go for Oppo A92 or A93? Please advice? if money is not an issue, go for oppo a93. but if you want the one with better battery capacity then go for a92

• Mayer

8GB RAM is just a scam! This phone is not for gaming, it won't work well on playing mobile games. Hays..

• moona

marilonblues209, 16 Aug 2020M31s has better display, battery and camera. OneUI is great... moreCall issue is coming to my mobile. The person I call complains five minutes later that your voice is getting very low.

• Titat

I'm amazed with this phone.

• Valdez

Should I go for Oppo A92 or A93? Please advice?

• Kenyan karma

Oppo.92 has the best battery in this price range. The battery has better SOT, the camera has slight color issues, but good for basic photography. OS could be optimized more and the button placement should be on one side to avoid accidental gestures like screenshots.

• micah

what is better vivo v20 se or oppo a92?

• Ralph

Regyna, 30 Dec 2020Fast question, is Oppo A92 good for gaming?Tbh, i love oppo a92 just a daily driver like Facebook, instagram and etc. But in gaming, I love it too but there is a little bit off, the headphone jack placement. But overall, this phone is beast

if your looking for a budget phone i think for me this phone is one of my recommendation. because the battery is good for daily use and also for gaming. the snapdragon 665 is also good if your not playing a hybrid games like genshin impact.

• noonecare

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2020No the snapdragon 665 chip inside this isn't the most ... morei don't care if poco x3 nfc have snapdragon 232g, you should know of hastag of oppo #live all out, it means the snapdragon 665 is very good of optimize of battery, and you compare nothing on specs but if you hands on and you it daily driver you will see why oppo give a hastag. And you care of 120hz, most of games of play store does not suppport of 120 hz.

Gadtizen, 22 Dec 2020Just 18w charging?? 5000mah + 18w? Bad for chargingConsidering the Giant battery you can probably charge it overnight considering the battery is definitely not going to die before you get to bed time

Regyna, 30 Dec 2020Fast question, is Oppo A92 good for gaming?No the snapdragon 665 chip inside this isn't the most powerful chip for the price you should probably look for something a bit better like a Poco X3

• Regyna

Oppo A92 or Xiaomi note 9? And why? I was looking for a phone that good for gaming and good at cameras, and obviously has much memory, thank you!

• Regyna

Fast question, is Oppo A92 good for gaming?

• Gadtizen

Just 18w charging?? 5000mah + 18w?
Bad for charging