Oppo A94

Oppo A94

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021Exactly the same problems am facingSame. My family can connect smoothly without lag to their games but when it comes to my phone the wifi signal seems hard to reach my phone.

It sometimes automatically turns wifi on even if I turned off auto connect. Does anyone experience this with oppo a94? How do you fix this?

A94 not what I expected as I have been using an older oppo model wich is easyer to use threw apps and other OPPS , just copying a text to resend is a joke

• Milo Bolton

OPPO phones are great, I've been using Oppo for the past 3 years.
You need to optimize the setting, such as battery saving mode, my A94 works flawlessly.
I did my research before I bought it, and OPPO phones have the lowest radiation.
If you care about your health, you won't buy other brands, their radiation is crazily high.

jason, 20 May 2021 huawei nova7 se is good choice superfast charge 40wWell is a bad choice because doesn’t have Google Play services (only whenever unban the huawei definitely the best choice)

cannot access appapplication files for android 11 in andriod/data folder. . .
the rest is just fine. . .

Considering the poor software updates from Oppo and the specifications at this price...better look for other alternatives.

The data interconnection is very bad

Sam, 07 Jun 2021The data connection was so disappointed. And the frame rate... moreExactly the same problems am facing

• Sam

The data connection was so disappointed. And the frame rate was freezzy

Hi , is anyone got this security massage ? when trying to enter application
java. Security chart certpathvalid trust anchor for certification path not found

• jason

huawei nova7 se is good choice superfast charge 40w

I was so stressed with this phone. There are pictures that automatically deleted even i don't delete. So worst, it has not even in the recently deleted photos. Those pictures are important in my job thats why this is so stressful.

• Josh V

Oppo phones are going backward. What are these idiots doing.

PROS:
•can see read messages under the sun bc it's amoled

• Oppo A94 user

NursePauline, 27 Apr 2021Do you recommend this phone? I am planning to buy 2 phones.... moreNo. 2 weeks using this phone, lagging too much.

• Murugesan

This phone is good..
But camera focus have some problem.
Then no msg notification light.
Then more high sound effects.
Then some android applications not support.
Mobile internet Will stuck some time.
WiFi also some time Auto disconnect.
Only good display and good battery..

NursePauline, 27 Apr 2021Do you recommend this phone? I am planning to buy 2 phones.... moreYou're better off with a Realme 7 at this price

• NursePauline

Do you recommend this phone? I am planning to buy 2 phones. I am thinking of this and real me narzo 3a or Infinix s5 pro

Not different than more a93