Oppo A9 (2020)

Oppo A9 (2020)

• yobra

1008ConceptListGuy, 20 Oct 2019Why this a 2020 Phone released in 2019so that by the year 2020 which is two moths to, you're compliant!

• chitoo

still waiting for it,not yet in our market but looking forward yo have one.East Africa kenya.

• Annyss

Anyone know how to make video call with Oppo A9 2020?

Qimchi, 22 Oct 2019It doesn't suck tho. The camera is superb. The speakers are also... moreI couldn't agree more with you. The dac and amp also work well. It sounds good.

Whazabi, 17 Oct 2019This phone literally sucks First of all is the chipset. Its ... moreIt doesn't suck tho. The camera is superb. The speakers are also unexpectedly really good. It may be a 6.5" phone but that's really only because it's really tall at 20:9. The 720p screen will not bother you when using it daily. I own this phone and I can say the battery life is truly amazing and the chipset is good enough. I can't say about the price but 128/8 I'm so satisfied.

nido, 21 Oct 2019270 ppi ips screen - micro usb - no fast charging in 2019 man ... moreYou'd be surprised because the Oppo A9 2020 actually comes with Type C evenn if it doesn't say on Oppo's website. I own the phone. Its really good. The ppi doesn't bother me at all and the stereo speakers are one of the best I've heard on a phone and I didn't expect it at all. The HDR is also fantastic.

• Adwin

I DONT KNOW WHO IAM, 22 Oct 2019lol how did you know???? are you dr strange?Isit same like oppo r11s plus fast charging?

• I DONT KNOW WHO IAM

Adeelahmed02, 21 Oct 2019battery is not fast charging lol how did you know????

are you dr strange?

what happen to my A9 just now?
it suddenly turned off and doesnt turn on again! whew! does anyone encounter the same scenario? bought this last 28

• Adeelahmed02

battery is not fast charging

• nido

270 ppi ips screen - micro usb - no fast charging in 2019 man
i d rather have one camera with oled 400 ppi screen and type c than these 4 cameras with this blurry screen and old usb

• lucky

MUNNA, 21 Oct 2019redmi 8 better then oppo a9 Yup. But camera clarity is better than redmie..

Redmie phones give only pixel but not give camera clarity

• MUNNA

redmi 8 better then oppo a9

• 1008ConceptListGuy

Why this a 2020 Phone released in 2019

Aisyah, 20 Oct 2019i buy this oppo A9 2020,3 days ago..I am very happy and satisfie... moreHi.. Nice to hear this.. Where and how much u get your own?.. I ll like to get one for myself.. Thanks

travelinjack3, 15 Oct 2019Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and 1More are all owned by the same group: BBK. OnePlus is the other https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBK_Electronics

Sendil, 15 Oct 2019I bought Oppo A9 (2020) on last Saturday evening. Yesterday nigh... morei also bought this phone last week, so far.. the fone is good, no malfunctions, no heat, evrything goes smoothly, but in your part, there is problem in your unit, you better return that unit and ask for replacement.

• Aisyah

i buy this oppo A9 2020,3 days ago..I am very happy and satisfied for all its function expecially the sound and camera..with 8gb rom and 128gb ram..its price is affodable i think..love it so much..i want to use it maybe until its not funtioning anymore..hahah..

• aHaT

travelinjack3, 15 Oct 2019Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and 1More are all owned by the same group: BBK. Yes right. These all brands belongs to BKK Technologies

Is this a slow motion video on the phone?