Oppo F17 Pro hands-on review
Update, 15 Oct: This hands-on is now updated with more information, camera samples, and new tests.
At the beginning of this year, Oppo released the F15 but without a Pro version. The phone went by largely unnoticed.
Today, skipping straight to 17, the new F17 series comes in two versions - Pro and non-Pro. We got the F17 Pro for this hands-on review and let us tell you more about it.
The F17 Pro offers a strange combination of a chipset belonging to the lower-end spectrum of the mid-range segment, the Helio P95, while also boasting a Super AMOLED screen with dual-punch hole design. Other standout features include 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging, an unusual quad-camera setup and extremely thin chassis.
Oppo F17 Pro specs
- Body: 160.1 x 73.8 x 7.48 mm, 164g; Front glass, plastic body
- Screen: 6.43" Super AMOLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2400px) resolution
- Camera: Primary: 48MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.2" sensor size; Ultra-wide: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1/4" sensor size; Depth sensors: 2x 2MP mono sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: Main: 16MP f/2.4 aperture; Depth sensor: 2MP f/2.4
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P95 (12nm): Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), PowerVR GM9446 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/128GB, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- Misc:Under-display fingerprint reader
Aside from the hardware upgrades over the Oppo F15, the F17 Pro also delivers on the software front. The latest ColorOS 7.2 has a couple of neat tricks up its sleeve like intelligent overnight charging, air gestures support and some additional camera features that need exploring.
Unboxing the Oppo F17 Pro
The standard box contains not only the appropriate 30W VOOC 4.0 charger but also a pair of headphones with 3.5mm cable and a transparent silicone case.
how many mah batttery for good hp ?
- 27 Oct 2020
- Sharjeel Ahmad
Battery mah is only 4000 am soo disappointed when 6000 mah available why we prefer that small battery
- 15 Oct 2020
Make a video !!!!!!
- 10 Oct 2020