Oppo F19 Pro

Oppo F19 Pro

• Abbii

Nadeem Shah, 02 May 2021Hi guys, I recently bought OPPO F19 Pro at Islamabad. The ... moreAllow handsfree permission for whatsapp

All amazing features in a single phone, If I compare OppoF19 Pro with other phones this is the best phone available right now. must buy it.

• Sk karimun

So smooth functions and the screen is so good! I loved the battery life and I don't have to wait for long to charge it. great phone.

The best phone I have seen in the market to date! Features are also very good, you can go for it guys!

I love clicking pictures and downloading movies and songs on my phone.I am happy I bought OPPO F19 Pro.

Don't think about buying this phone, just go for it, you will not get such awesome features in any other phone with good price.

OPPO F19Pro works so smooth. Will give this phone 10/10 totally a smart phone for me.

Hi guys, I recently bought OPPO F19 Pro at Islamabad.
The processing & Apps are working just fine for the time being.
However, when I insert (original or any other) headphones handsfree into the mobile, the WhatsApp alerts go "mute" on the mobile, but audible in the handsfree ONLY?
I have rebooted the cell several times & reinstalled WhatsApp Mobile App a couple of times, as well but to no avail.
Facebook alerts stay normal; audible in both handsfree & mobile.

• jia

Is this the best choice if you are a YouTuber? What's the resolution in kinemaster, PowerDirector, or any other editing software while exporting video??

• aadam

hey look its oppo a93 reincarnation

The Oppo F19 Pro flaunts a lightweight body with simplistic design. It’s sleek and the camera module doesn’t protrude much.

Third class set even oppo f11 is far better than this f19. Many features like auto call recorder, pedo meter, sorting in galary etc are not available. If someone interested, purchase back from me in 44000. This wl definitely drop the image of oppo brand

Bought the product 5 days ago. The phone is in general good but the battery life is worst. Meaning small battery for that phone. The phone is not recommended.

• Leorain

Arush, 10 Apr 2021The OPPO F19 Pro can handle basic daily usages such as mess... moreNokia 3100 ( 2004) was enough for that in 16 yrs back

• Leorain

Oppo, please come out from your core strategy. Stop spending less penny in marketing & invest it for good processor. 29K for P95 processor in BD is really frustrating. The main problem of this processors are heating without any use/ reason. Otherwise your design is awesome but please come out form Mediatek processors. Hope to get a F21 Pro with SD next.

• Jot Ghuman

Don't commit a mistake over this cell. Not a worth buying . Gets heated up after 40-45 mins of heavy use .
Heavy games cannot be played for a long and in multiples. For moderate performance, you need to have only one heavy game like COD and minimum of 2 lesser space occupying games . The processor is also not worth spending 21,500/-. When i bought i was misinformed by one of the sales man of oppo in leela bhawan , patiala. He told me processor was the best and phone wouldn't heat up . When i contacted him again after my issue he denied for the same. So , i would suggest do not buy this phone ever . Instead go for realme or redmi at the same available price or even lesser . And do not trust their salesman.

• fas

also The Same as F17 pro What The F***?

• Leorain

Chandeu, 01 Apr 2021I bought oppo F19 pro recently, look and feel of this phone... moreThis is the problem of Helio chip... I am facing same problem with Galaxy A31 which I want to change but I am not getting smaller size good mid ranger.. All phones are super big now except Oppo but Oppo uses Helio Chip

The OPPO F19 Pro can handle basic daily usages such as messaging, surfing social media, browsing the web, and more.

• Sal

This phone is really good. Screen is great. Cam is ok during day light. Night cam not that good but you cant expect good night cam for this price range.

Overall good phone. I like it