Oppo F19 Pro

Oppo F19 Pro

Bought the product 5 days ago. The phone is in general good but the battery life is worst. Meaning small battery for that phone. The phone is not recommended.

• Leorain

Arush, 10 Apr 2021The OPPO F19 Pro can handle basic daily usages such as mess... moreNokia 3100 ( 2004) was enough for that in 16 yrs back

• Leorain

Oppo, please come out from your core strategy. Stop spending less penny in marketing & invest it for good processor. 29K for P95 processor in BD is really frustrating. The main problem of this processors are heating without any use/ reason. Otherwise your design is awesome but please come out form Mediatek processors. Hope to get a F21 Pro with SD next.

• Jot Ghuman

Don't commit a mistake over this cell. Not a worth buying . Gets heated up after 40-45 mins of heavy use .
Heavy games cannot be played for a long and in multiples. For moderate performance, you need to have only one heavy game like COD and minimum of 2 lesser space occupying games . The processor is also not worth spending 21,500/-. When i bought i was misinformed by one of the sales man of oppo in leela bhawan , patiala. He told me processor was the best and phone wouldn't heat up . When i contacted him again after my issue he denied for the same. So , i would suggest do not buy this phone ever . Instead go for realme or redmi at the same available price or even lesser . And do not trust their salesman.

• fas

also The Same as F17 pro What The F***?

• Leorain

Chandeu, 01 Apr 2021I bought oppo F19 pro recently, look and feel of this phone... moreThis is the problem of Helio chip... I am facing same problem with Galaxy A31 which I want to change but I am not getting smaller size good mid ranger.. All phones are super big now except Oppo but Oppo uses Helio Chip

The OPPO F19 Pro can handle basic daily usages such as messaging, surfing social media, browsing the web, and more.

• Sal

This phone is really good. Screen is great. Cam is ok during day light. Night cam not that good but you cant expect good night cam for this price range.

Overall good phone. I like it

Is there any chance to install google cam in this mobile. Please advise.

• Voltage

RAJ, 30 Mar 2021Please tell us about that phoone If you have no interest in performance and camera, just want a phone that lasts long (battery is great) and does the usual tasks (fb, whtsp, insta) then it'll be good. But the price is really high considering a chipset which is old. I'm using this as a secondary and it hasn't disappointed me.

• SAM

RAJ, 30 Mar 2021Please tell us about that phoone waist of money not a good phone and not a good feauture

I bought oppo F19 pro recently, look and feel of this phone is very excellent, camera is not that great, but takes decent pictures
what I don't like in this phone is, it produces lot of heat when you are watching videos, while on phone call, or while using phone apps, though,there is no application in queue for update, i felt it's not worth buying, in this matter, I have raised a complaint with oppo customer service today

• RAJ

phone geek, 29 Mar 2021i mean my friends in Pakistan are like bro we can get a 5g ... morePlease tell us about that phoone

• Ishaan Bakshi

I love the cameras and the AMOLED display. The Helio P95 with 8GB RAM is a good integration

• DBatra

I think Oppo has once again surprised us with a great mediatek powered smartphone

• KRISH

The Oppo F19 Pro has decent features. The display, mediatek processor, good cameras all make this a great smartphone

• phone geek

Voltage, 27 Mar 2021Chipset upgrade, 90Hz and higher quality camera would have ... morei mean my friends in Pakistan are like bro we can get a 5g 108mp and a snapdragon 765g chipset in this range comment this comment of you want to know about the phone

• Chandra Shekar

I bought oppo F19 pro on this 23rd March, and than disappointed
since the phone heats up while watching videos continuously for about 40mins, by this fingers burns

Chipset upgrade, 90Hz and higher quality camera would have been much better!!

• Sajid Khan

Olaf, 21 Mar 2021So 12nm for 2021? Common OPPO grow up. Innovate. You don’t... moreOppo f19 pro