Oppo Find X3

Oppo Find X3

• alencx

Pitchwisse, 12 Sep 2021The difference o paper is the CPU (888 over 870) and the am... moreThanks for answering, it honestly seemed kind of weird to me that it was just because of the CPU, but it really is, I find the X3 at about $ 610 so I'll go for the one.

• Kerrigan

kerrigan, 13 Aug 2021Where did you buy your Find X3. I can't find any revie... moreJust got the phone today. And I am very satisfied with it. But since it is a china phone, and my first oppo phone, I am still adjusting. But no complaints here.

alencx, 30 Aug 2021You have the X3 normal? Whats a difference with the pro?The difference o paper is the CPU (888 over 870) and the amount of ram. The real world difference is non-existent.

• alencx

Pitchwisse, 29 Jun 2021After testing the phone for over a month now, I can say tha... moreYou have the X3 normal? Whats a difference with the pro?

• John

I really found it odd to see ultrawide camera has much bigger Megapixel than the telephoto camera. What I would have instead is the Megapixel turned around, which means 50MP telephoto and 13MP ultrawide. That makes much better sense.

• alencx

kerrigan, 13 Aug 2021Where did you buy your Find X3. I can't find any revie... moreIt is the same thing that I ask myself, I want to go for the X3 because there is a lot of difference in money and in specifications not so much

• kerrigan

rajesh, 03 Aug 2021oppo find x3 was the best phone display sound performanceWhere did you buy your Find X3. I can't find any reviews for find x3. All reviews are for Find X3 pro. Is it good?

• rajesh

oppo find x3 was the best phone display sound performance

• rajesh

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2021even ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G mobile voice speaker is not good... moreone plus all phone was dummy poor service & heating issue not resolved camera was also poor

i use oppo find x3 pro and oneplus 9 pro, both are great phones

• Tito

Pitchwisse, 29 Jun 2021After testing the phone for over a month now, I can say tha... moreGot find x2. .. Is a beast. . . Fast as hell.. . Perfect in every way. .. Except for :no wireless charge and no IP 68...but took it refurbished (new) ffor 350 bugs! 1 year warranty... Galaxy s20 FE in comparison was an entry level! Peace

Pitchwisse, 29 Jun 2021After testing the phone for over a month now, I can say tha... moreeven ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G

mobile voice speaker is not good, voice is no clear over the due to phone technical

After testing the phone for over a month now, I can say that it beats the OnePlus 9 Pro in every aspect accept for the audio. The display is better, even though it should be the same panel. The camera is miles away from the Oneplus - It focuses better, it has no issues with dynamic range in difficult situations, and the colors are more accurate. The only detail where the OnePlus wipes the floor with this phone is the audio department. Everything I wrote here goes for the Find X3 Pro as well.

Pitchwisse, 16 Jun 2021I bought the phone today and right off the bat, the display... morehave u been test ur phone to see if it really support IP68 or not ?????

on the box of ur phone r they mention to ip68 rating ????

Oppo Enco X

selling in homeland for 899yuan

OPPO Enco X True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones In-Ear Earbuds Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Wireless Charging IP54 AAC SBC - Black

Wireless Bluetooth 5.2 Earbuds Noise Cancellation

170$ in Ebay

Pitchwisse, 16 Jun 2021I bought the phone today and right off the bat, the display... morei think u must buy original wired Headfone that made by one of these....OPPO, VIVO, REALME

its better to go for headfone that have oppo name

for example this is wired classic headfone made by realme

buy.realme.com/cn/goods/284?id=606

here also u can find oppo headfones & buds

oppo.com/cn/accessories

Pitchwisse, 16 Jun 2021I bought the phone today and right off the bat, the display... moreso the only mess its about the headphone

okay thats good for me

its been 11 years thats i didn't use any headphone😁

• Phone idk

Vennus, 17 May 2021Wich main difference between x and x3 pro?wich can I choose... moreX3 is better cause x3 pro’s sd 888 has a over heating problem

I bought the phone today and right off the bat, the display is an absolute beast. The only minor gripe I have is that it tends to shift the whites towards reds when under a very small angle. The design is gorgeous and the cameras are fabulous. My best camera comparison is with the MI 10 Ultra from last year and the MI 10 Ultra is still better.
Where this phone fails immensely is in the audio department. I have the OnePlus 9 (color OS version) as well and the headphone audio on that phone was absolutely superb. I was so disappointed that the audio in the Find X3 is a mess to the point where I cannot even listen to music on it. The bass is bleeding all over the place, the highs are mispronounced, there is no space between frequencies. I really hope this is a software issue rather than hardware.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 20218/128 version selling for 700$ in china & X3 Pro 8/2... moreIncorrect. I have just bought mine and the 8/256 version is 680 dollars whereas the 8/128 version is 600 dollars flat.