Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

• haziq

auto brightness is not working properly why ? sometime in dark place the screen become more brighter .. help me?

my messenger does'nt work on my phone i already restart, reset/ format my phone but still its not working. it keeps on saying "unfortunately stopped"

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016Oh, the problem might be your SD card. Maybe your SD card d... moresame us a problem

• jag

AnonD-480681, 26 Dec 2015You need to upgrade your os. I was also a bit hysterical wh... morereally where did you get your update version of your cellphone?
i want to try

Is it common for a new Oppo joy 3 to re charge everyday..?I only use it during my free time like breakfast, lunch and after work..I had it just a few days ago..Im worried there something wrong with the battery? :(

the app lock does not working properly...pls help me to fix the problem..

• crising

nerie, 12 Jan 2016Please tell me how to turn on mobile data....I'm confused @.@Just go to settings mobile network and den mobile data

• Lyle

avijit4net, 13 Jan 2016My joy 3 re-update a new software updating package 12.4 M.B... moreAfter update. I got a bootloop. How to fix it? Help me asap...

vhal, 16 Jan 2016I want to update my phone Make sure that you have an internet connection and follow this steps:
Settings>About phone>System updates>Online update

...and it's done! haha

vhal, 16 Jan 2016I want to update my phone how to re update my phone

• vhal

avijit4net, 13 Jan 2016My joy 3 re-update a new software updating package 12.4 M.B... moreI want to update my phone

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2016Why mobile data connetion easily drain my battery??? It tak... moreIt drains easily on mobile data because it gets the network's signal which travels far from its source. Unlike in wifi, it doesn't drain that much because the source is just near you and you can get a better signal easily.

• avijit4net

My joy 3 re-update a new software updating package 12.4 M.B smal package but it give me a great performance

Why mobile data connetion easily drain my battery??? It takes only 2hrs

one small doubt
we have brought this oppo joy 3 for my yngr brothr
many comments are tells that its not a right choice to buy it
is it true r not we brought it by the show room
i like that i need more info about that phone
and me already commented about my phone honor holly

• AskMsCuttie

nerie, 12 Jan 2016Please tell me how to turn on mobile data....I'm confused @.@Settings>Mobile networks>Click Enable data and also click Enable 3G

• nerie

Please tell me how to turn on mobile data....I'm confused @.@

AnonD-486141, 09 Jan 2016i want buy this phone. do u think it's good??Yes, it is good. Just be careful where you buy it because there are some imitations about this phone. Choose certified Oppo Stores not just by the corners of the street. :)