Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

AnonD-486954, 11 Jan 2016my phone is brand new, after my 1st charging, the phone speaker ... moreGo to the store where you bought it and replace it. There's 7-15 days replacement. Explain to the dealer why it works like that. Better replace it asap.

angelo, 11 Jan 2016I download to playstore but the apps can't install to the memor... moreInstall it to your phone first and move your app to SD Card. Or click Settings>Storage and then scroll down>Preferred install location>Phone Storage. If it doesn't, Try System default or System storage.

AnonD-486954, 11 Jan 2016I can't even surf in the internet :((( help please!!!What do you mean? Through wifi or data? If data, download its GPRS Settings for internet and turn on mobile data. If wifi, maybe the signal is poor.

I can't even surf in the internet :((( help please!!!

• angelo

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016Maybe your app has an error, not the phone. Try to redownload yo... moreI download to playstore but the apps can't install to the memory card.my memcard is new.i check the setting and i put it to the memcard but it doesn't installwor
.please help me

.please help me

my phone is brand new, after my 1st charging, the phone speaker isn't working anymore. After resetting, it went back to normal. but after my 3rd charging it happened again. i tried to reset it but it's not working anymore. :((((

my phone is brand new. After my first charging, the speaker isn't working anymore. I have to reset it in order to recover. But after many incidences, it doesn't work anymore :(((

• y m c m b

itz very good phone coz at this price the features is good and phone runs awesome m happy wid dis phone ....

• Smartyphonie

tiger kumar , 31 Dec 2015its veryy bad moblie in my life i not sawed like this moblie rea... moreThe first I looked this phone is good but well when tried it. It makes me frustrated. Well, first off when I updated the latest version it seems confused more than before. The apps cant move to sd card. I have 16 gb but I couldnt use it. I cant even install games and other apps and also music.

Also, the camera when I changed it on sd card and I tried to take video and suddenly force closed. I tried it 5 times still the same. When switch back to phone storage it works.

I only used this Joy 3 for 2days.

i want buy this phone. do u think it's good??

• pogi ako

AnonD-485299, 07 Jan 2016After update to new version (firmware) I can't move app to syste... moreif android phone root it collapse some other files

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Hey guys! Don't forget to update your system. The latest is A11w... moreAfter update to new version (firmware) I can't move app to system/app. My phone is rooted. How to solve this? Pls hlp me. :(

• kim

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Hey guys! Don't forget to update your system. The latest is A11w... moreI can't update my oppo joy 3 . it says that the update data was damage so it cannot be installed... how should I update my oppo 3 ???

king, 05 Jan 2016What do u guys think about oppo joy 3 it is the best cheap price... moreOppo joy 3 is one of the best! If you are looking for an affordable smartphone, well, buy this phone and be contented. If not, then just don't complain about the phone. It's not the phone that has problems, it's the user. :)

angelo, 06 Jan 2016Why does oppo joy3 cannot install application from memorycard Maybe your app has an error, not the phone. Try to redownload your apps because the problem might be on how you copied/transferred your apps to your memory card. That must be the problem.

i bought this phone last year of December and i really love this phone it works fine! except for one thing this phone is not good for any online game, like if you play any game thats need Internet the phone gets hot! like really hot at the top of the phone which the processor located. I discover this when i played COC clash of clans,and i was thinking maybe theres something wrong with the update of app but then i tried reinstalling the game and i get the same problem,its still get hot! so i uninstalled the game and tried other game that less memory,unfortunately i get the same issued i removed all games thats needs internet and stick to my android ppsspp emulator, so thats it guys this is oppo joy 3 problem, other than that its a good phone! this will answer your questions for any of guys asking why your phone gets really hot when you play online game!

Why does oppo joy3 cannot install application from memorycard

• king

AnonD-480681, 26 Dec 2015You need to upgrade your os. I was also a bit hysterical when i ... moreWhat do u guys think about oppo joy 3 it is the best cheap price mobile may be thepeople. who gives unecessary comments they don't have common sense

Hey guys! Don't forget to update your system. The latest is A11wEX_11_151214 :)