Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

• empong pogi

i bought this mobile on jan. 2 at sm lucena it price 6k+ the original, i got it 4990.00 on sales.

• Loki

not suitable to snap text image camera can't focus.

saying, 27 Dec 2015why this site is not mentioning about the cost of the phoneThis site doesn't post price because the price varies from different countries.

AnonD-481044, 27 Dec 2015hi,the details mentioned primary camera got auto focus.but why m... moreYes, there's no autofocus at all. It's only a part of the phone's misinformation.

cartgurl17, 26 Dec 2015Hi! Is it normal that it doesn't show any notification in apps? ... moreYes it's normal. Just check your twitter settings to enable the notifications to your phone or check the twitter app settings in App Manager and move it to system.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2015pls help. i want to buy it. does it works good in the philippines?Yes, it is. :)

haziq, 23 Dec 2015Is the camera suport auto focusNo, it doesn't support autofocus.

• kent

The best phone I used but not suitable for heavy used because memory very low

tiger kumar , 31 Dec 2015its veryy bad moblie in my life i not sawed like this moblie rea... morer u joking

• anynomous

do I supposed to charge for 8 hours for the 1st time charging after out from box? I just charge until it 100% in 1 and a half hour for my 1st time charging. is it okay? now I see that the battery life is fast moving.

AnonD-474889, 18 Dec 2015how to transfer a file to sd card ????? answer me urgently with ... moreFile manager gira devolper install and use it

• tiger kumar

its veryy bad moblie in my life i not sawed like this moblie really its veryyyyyy bad moblie

• eumie

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2015planning to buy it . but is it true . not compatible with COC app?i bought it last dec 2015 and i love it.

• xUhii

Awesome phone love it different functions with great quality

Good:
Battery life, flash is brighter, doesn't lag on heavy games, perfect selfie camera, incredible gestures for easy access, stunning swype keyboard and it supports every alphabetical langauge

Bad:
screen off gestures don't work when the SD card is inserted

Overall: Impressive for non-heavy bytes user but, unfortunately i am a heavy byte user

For Heavy bytes user here is my tips for your storage:
use sd card (8 gb) store every musics,apk,videos, and everything to my sd card, always clean your storages (trashes,uninstalled/deleted apps file leftover,and any useless apps)

• saying

why this site is not mentioning about the cost of the phone

hi,the details mentioned primary camera got auto focus.but why my primary dont have auto focus?

• cartgurl17

Hi! Is it normal that it doesn't show any notification in apps? For example, twitter no indication that I have new mentions.

You need to upgrade your os. I was also a bit hysterical when i tried to dl coc and it says your device is not compatible, until i found out there was an available update. And then I installed COC with no problem at all after the update..

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2015planning to buy it . but is it true . not compatible with COC app?I have an oppo joy 3
And COC works very well. No lags and is even better than galaxy J1